br management

Hey Guys, Yea, i know its been posted and everything but i was wondering whats the general rule for BR Managament, make sure you have 15-20 buy ins, correct?and would you say 40 to 50 big blinds is good?In case your wondering this is NL, right now im playing .05/.10, i started with 20( initial deposit) and am up to 78.50 in about a day and a half, how long should i wait to move up to .10/.20 or .25/.50

anyone else see this one coming??3-4 days from now (or sooner since it's NL)there will be 2 more posts from this guyone in the bad beat forum, and the other in general asking for people that can transfer him 5-10 bucks...sw

anyone else see this one coming??3-4 days from now (or sooner since it's NL)there will be 2 more posts from this guyone in the bad beat forum, and the other in general asking for people that can transfer him 5-10 bucks...sw
shutup.A number of us started at those blind levels. I started at .01/.02 NLHE. Don't be a jerk.

no, if i lose my initial buy in at a single table, ill get up and go out for a while, and come back in 5 or so hours to play again that way it doesnt faze me.

phaze... sorry... can't help correcting... it's a disease...What I really wanted to say is: Admin (Who I call Chris for fun... not sure if that's his name or not, I can't recall) and/or JWeb, can we please get a sticky? Something simple:The forum generally recommends the following concerning management of your poker bankroll:No Limit Texas Hold 'Em-- At least 15 buy-ins; 1500x the big blind is also generally acceptable.Fixed Limit Texas Hold 'Em-- At least 300x the big blindOther games and recommendations could be added -- I would recommend 500x bb for lower limit Omaha games because it's such an action game, although you can survive on much less than that, probably. It would be nice to have a sticky. Or a link on the front page surrounded by out-dated <h1> tags and in some insanely unnecessary font to get people's attention.

phaze... sorry... can't help correcting... it's a disease...What I really wanted to say is:  Admin (Who I call Chris for fun... not sure if that's his name or not, I can't recall) and/or JWeb, can we please get a sticky?  Something simple:The forum generally recommends the following concerning management of your poker bankroll:No Limit Texas Hold 'Em-- At least 15 buy-ins;  1500x the big blind is also generally acceptable.Fixed Limit Texas Hold 'Em-- At least 300x the big blindOther games and recommendations could be added -- I would recommend 500x bb for lower limit Omaha games because it's such an action game, although you can survive on much less than that, probably.  It would be nice to have a sticky.  Or a link on the front page surrounded by out-dated <h1> tags and in some insanely unnecessary font to get people's attention.
thats 300 big bets not big blinds