sorry no reads5/10 heads upI get 9 :club: ,6 :D on the button.I raise, BB calls.flop ist K :) ,5 :D ,7 :) (2sb)BB bets, I raise, SB calls.turn is the 7 :D (3BB)BB checks, I bet, BB calls.river is the 3 :) (5BB)BB checks, I bet...

LOL! WOW! yeah, that's exactly how I tilt too. It's like you are trying to yell to the villain "FOLD!! PLEASE!!" But after the flop you should really just be telling yourself to just check/fold.

OP:Do you ever find yourself trying to be to cute, and too thoughtful in your play instead of just sticking to the basics?I have found that over the past few weeks I have been in a downswing I just couldn't get over. I went back over a lot of hands where I had lost money. I found there were a lot of hands where I tried to get too fancy with and ended up losing a good deal of cash on. I think if I had just played the hand straight up I would have saved a lot of cash.Anyways, I got back to just playing straight up poker this afternoon, and have hit a nice 60bb upswing. Figures that when I try and think and play crafty I lose, and when I play "Idiots Guide to Poker" I am doing well.

Gary Carson has a good name for this: Fancy Play Syndrome. he thinks, for example, that people check too often hoping for the check-raise and end up losing money.
I think Mike Caro originated that term. I think Carson did what he often does -- he 'borrowed' it.