important announcement

Flame away.
Why? Just because it has the word "river" in it? The lyrics aren't really applicable. I mean come on, you might as well say your new song is "River" by Joni Mitchell, or "Moon River", or that Justin Timberlake song "Cry Me a River." Those lyrics are just as (ir)relevant. If you're hinting that you yourself have been going down because of the river, you have some semantic issues with what you want it to mean and what it actually means.
anyone know that CSNY song 'down by the river'? that is my new theme song. I hate poker.Flame away.
If its the one im thinkin, it's by neil young solo.NEIL YOUNG - Down By The River Lyrics Be on my side,I'll be on your side,babyThere is no reasonfor you to hideIt's so hard for mestaying here all aloneWhen you could betaking me for a ride.Yeah, she could drag meover the rainbow,send me awayDown by the riverI shot my babyDown by the river,Dead, oh, shot her dead.You take my hand,I'll take your handTogether we may get awayThis much madnessis too much sorrowIt's impossibleto make it today.Yeah, she could drag meover the rainbow,send me awayDown by the riverI shot my babyDown by the river,Dead, oh, shot her dead.Be on my side,I'll be on your side,babyThere is no reasonfor you to hideIt's so hard for mestaying here all aloneWhen you could betaking me for a ride.Yeah, she could drag meover the rainbow,send me awayDown by the riverI shot my babyDown by the river,Dead, oh, shot her dead.That one??
anyone know that CSNY song 'down by the river'? that is my new theme song. I hate poker.Flame away.
If its the one im thinkin, it's by neil young solo.NEIL YOUNG - Down By The River Lyrics Be on my side,I'll be on your side,babyThere is no reasonfor you to hideIt's so hard for mestaying here all aloneWhen you could betaking me for a ride.Yeah, she could drag meover the rainbow,send me awayDown by the riverI shot my babyDown by the river,Dead, oh, shot her dead.You take my hand,I'll take your handTogether we may get awayThis much madnessis too much sorrowIt's impossibleto make it today.Yeah, she could drag meover the rainbow,send me awayDown by the riverI shot my babyDown by the river,Dead, oh, shot her dead.Be on my side,I'll be on your side,babyThere is no reasonfor you to hideIt's so hard for mestaying here all aloneWhen you could betaking me for a ride.Yeah, she could drag meover the rainbow,send me awayDown by the riverI shot my babyDown by the river,Dead, oh, shot her dead.That one??
yea, that one. can people see whats coming on the river? that must be whats happening.