yknow what im ranting and i dont give a shit

In the span of TWO HOURS, all of the following happened to me...Lost a heads up... had him all in 88 v 54 on flop of Q52, turn 5... he comes back to winLost a heads up... idiot pushes in even in chips on flop of 997 with 53o, i have J9... runner runner 4 flush and he winsLost a heads up... K8 v A7 all in on flop of 873, turn 7Lost a heads up... guy pushing all in EVERY hand after I mount a sick comeback... i finally call him after folding like 9 in a row with JTs... and OF COURSE ITS THE HAND HE HAS AK and he wins... not a bad beat but ****ing hilariousLost a $10 SNG... all in late... flop AK2 i push with AJ (short stacked, but if i win this i move all the way up to 3rd with 4 left), guy sits there forever and calls... with JJ?? HE HITS 1 OUTER ON THE RIVERLost PLO hand... board As5s4dTc... i have 5532... betting pot... 3 people call me im all in with my $25 I had at the table... river 6d so I'm happy... until someone shows his 876A, no flush draw even... WHAT? (and before you say it, yes i was in the BB)Lost a PLO hand... again end up all in with my $25 at the table on the turn, my nut straight loses to his nut flush on river... it was his only draw.WHAT THE ****!!!!!?!?!?!!??!!?!!?

Lost a heads up... K8 v A7 all in on flop of 873, turn 7
Cry me a river, its poker......you were behind preflop anyway....what were you doing playing K8
Guest XXEddie
Cry me a river, its poker......you were behind preflop anyway....what were you doing playing K8
youre right, K high is a horrible hand when your heads up(Heads up means everyone has been eliminated but 2 people)Lost PLO hand... board As5s4dTc... i have 5532... betting pot... 3 people call me im all in with my $25 I had at the table... river 6d so I'm happy... until someone shows his 876A, no flush draw even... WHAT? (and before you say it, yes i was in the BB) hmmm.....allin for your buy in and 3 callers???stop playing for play money
youre right, K high is a horrible hand when your heads up(Heads up means everyone has been eliminated but 2 people)Lost PLO hand... board As5s4dTc... i have 5532... betting pot... 3 people call me im all in with my $25 I had at the table... river 6d so I'm happy... until someone shows his 876A, no flush draw even... WHAT? (and before you say it, yes i was in the BB) hmmm.....allin for your buy in and 3 callers???stop playing for play money
for the K8... ALL IN ON FLOP... does that mean anything to you?play money? it was low-stakes PLO on PS, just as bad... recent realized what an ATM it is... pepole play it like it's hold' em, everyone sees a flpo, and then they're betting out with TPTK into 5 people... this hand was the $25 buy max... one had nut flush draw, one had aces and tens ( :? ), and then that idiot who beat me...usually i've been multi'ing the 1-2 PLO and the .25/.50 PLO (this was .10/.25)... the 1/2 is to play poker (still, VERYYYYY loose), and the .25/.50 is to make a quick $50... trust me people are such ****ing jokes... (these players, and you people :roll: )

K8 isnt a good hand heads up? With no raise preflop you have to figure that you have best hand unless u catch a tell saying otherwise. And still, a crap flop like that is great for the K8. And you're right, it is poker. But poker these days is all luck anyway because of the number of ameturs who ruin the game. It's becoming a total joke. The pros will never be as powerful as before because everyone is out to get them and will stay in with really bad hands in order to fish them out.