thank you mike sexton for that information

Guest XXEddie

Mike and Vince do a great job keeping people up to date with what's happenening at the table. Keep in mind that they're responsible for filling up that local table that you *think* you're dominating.As stated, they're  commentators. It goes with the territory that you'll say some things that are obvious to you but it may be that they're new concepts to the person who's got some do-re-mi to haul out to your nextngame. Just chill.
Bit of a newbie to be attemtping to flame people, aren't we....? :roll:
Arent you a bit of a newbie to assume that after 137 posts you are flame retardant?"I post on this site more thanyou so you cant disagree with me!!!"----thats basically your argument right....maybe you should go play in you own sandbox so you dont have to share
Mike and Vince do a great job keeping people up to date with what's happenening at the table. Keep in mind that they're responsible for filling up that local table that you *think* you're dominating.As stated, they're  commentators. It goes with the territory that you'll say some things that are obvious to you but it may be that they're new concepts to the person who's got some do-re-mi to haul out to your nextngame. Just chill.
Bit of a newbie to be attemtping to flame people, aren't we....? :roll:
Arent you a bit of a newbie to assume that after 137 posts you are flame retardant?"I post on this site more thanyou so you cant disagree with me!!!"----thats basically your argument right....maybe you should go play in you own sandbox so you dont have to share
Maybe next time I should put sw on the bottom instead of :roll: so people like you would know I'm just kidding?sw (that better?)
Mike and Vince do a great job keeping people up to date with what's happenening at the table. Keep in mind that they're responsible for filling up that local table that you *think* you're dominating.As stated' date=' they're commentators. It goes with the territory that you'll say some things that are obvious to you but it may be that they're new concepts to the person who's got some do-re-mi to haul out to your nextngame. Just chill.[/quote']Bit of a newbie to be attemtping to flame people' date=' aren't we....? :roll:[/quote']Arent you a bit of a newbie to assume that after 137 posts you are flame retardant?"I post on this site more thanyou so you cant disagree with me!!!"----thats basically your argument right....maybe you should go play in you own sandbox so you dont have to share
Maybe next time I should put sw on the bottom instead of :roll: so people like you would know I'm just kidding?I apologize...but that comment plus the eyeroll did not register much like sarcasm at all...my bad
Personally I love the Van Patton commentary:Brenes picks up a pair of aces in the blind. Oh Mike, the Macarena is going off in his head"
:club: Milk just totally shot through my nose. He always finds the oddest things to say.

Vince is the epitome of the lovable dummy. i personally am glad their not dry and superanalytical. can u imagine watching sklansky and malmuth ? ill do the thinking let them do the funny.

how does ESPN WSOP compare to the WPT when it comes to commentary, etc? I have the to first seasons on DVD, but I have yet to purchase the WSOP DVD-set.. also, is the format the same, do they only show the final table or do they air play from the earlier rounds as well? (I've read in reports that they have a TV-table, so i guess i know the answer to that one already, blahblah)

Guest XXEddie
how does ESPN WSOP compare to the WPT when it comes to commentary, etc? I have the to first seasons on DVD, but I have yet to purchase the WSOP DVD-set.. also, is the format the same, do they only show the final table or do they air play from the earlier rounds as well? (I've read in reports that they have a TV-table, so i guess i know the answer to that one already, blahblah)
I think 2003 was the first time they broadcasted the early days of the WSOP, i may be wrong thoughBut yeah, they aired all days off the main event last yer in 03, I have the DVD set....its ok, not much to watch reallyStarting last year with the big boom of poker they began to air not only the main event but they also air the final table of other eventsI enjoy the WSOP much more than the WPT because all the WPT shows is the final 6. And many times the tournament turns into a crap shoot example, the championship. There was 1,400,000 in the hand before the cards were dealt, thats about 1/7th of the total chips. In the final hand of the 2004 WSOP main event, there was only 170k in the pot before the cards were dealt which was less than 1% of the chips in play,I also dont like how Sexton always says if a pro wanted to win one event the WPT championship would be it. I would rather win the WSOP main event than win the WPT championship