www.pcshomegame.com best home game in the l.a. area

ok so heres how this thread just got me in trouble.I curiously click on your link provided.I curiously click on the link that says RoundersI am instantly drawn to the picture of this person named "Black Widow"I click on the link that says Black Widow and am like WOW no way thats really a player there.I then notice the footnote in the image that says "Tera Patrick"I'm thinking to myself dang Tera Patrick is pretty hot soI curiously goto Google, click on images, type in "Tera Patrick" and click "Search Images"now i'm in trouble. thanks a lot

hahaha. yes, the host only put the pic of Tera patrick because we have a few girls, and Black Widow is the only one who is a regular at our game ::From the girls::. he dosen't have of a pic of her, but he put a similar one on there.teneightsorry that it got you in trouble though..i'll take all the blame for it

we have our games in San Gabriel. close to the 10 freeway and Rosemead intersect.the difference between our home game and others is the following:We have this Season type poker tournament thing going on. We play 10 tournaments per season. You are given a certain number of pts for the place you get in a tournament and at the end of the season, we average all your pts out to determine your ranking for that season. We collect 10% of every tournament prize pool to add it to the Final Championship event prize pool, which is the week following the 10th tournament. You need to play 5 season tournaments to qualify for the Final event. The final event is a 30 dollar freeze out tournament. The buy in will go on top of ALL the money collected during the season ::Which is a lot of ****ing money::. you are ranked for every tournament you have played in the season. For the final event, who ever is ranked 1st for the season starts with 100 dollars worth of chips....last place starts off with 30 dollars of chips. everyone else is in between. So every tournament counts towards your season rank. the better you do in the season, the more chips you start with.we are currently in our 5th season. it's a very organized home game. the average age is 22-23 but we welcome everyone and anyone.teneight

We had Amir Vahedi at our game one time. $20 buy-in plus that night we had 1 rebuy in light of the guest appearance. There was 39 people and there was a bounty pot for whoever knocked him out. It was cool.