where is daniel?

I'm going nuts checking every 10 seconds for a new journal entry. Where's he been for 4 days! Daniel, i miss you!!
O_o that's kinda weird. only us ladies can say that and get away with it. for example;DANIEL, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!see?? totally un-weird.
Youre not allowed to say that, cause you pic say I :D scottish guys...Daniel is Canadian....or however you spell it
so?? it doesnt say i ONLY :) scottish guys. i :) daniel, too. and i :) johnny depp and hes not scottish (though his scottish accent in Finding Neverland was AAAAAmazing)
i dont really have anything to say about this scottish issue, i just enjoy extremely large quotes, someone keep it going.
can do. johnny depp better win Best Actor. if he doesn't then ill hafta break something.
depp was good in pirates of the caribbean but sucked straight crack in "secret window"
Yuh, but it was a pre-steal damnit.If he told you to be his groupie you would say yes!That makes you a groupie! A groupie has person fetish, so we'll just call you a groupie. :twisted:
if he 'told' me, then that means i would have no choice, but if he asked me i'd say 'heck yeah!!!!!' :-) call me groupie if u want tho. im fine with it. oh, and the topic was about that one dude being sad 'cause daniel hasnt been writing for four days. and thats how we got to here. yeeeep...
depp was good in pirates of the caribbean but sucked straight crack in "secret window"
hey, johnny was so hot in 'secret window'. and he did not "suck straight crack"!! speaking of crack, Blow is possibly THE best johnny depp movie ever!!!im just waiting for the admin person to delete all this or move it to the Off-topic section, but it hasnt happened. huh... how 'bout that. (don't delete all this, this is a good conversation :-) )
hey' date=' whats x3000gtx talking about??[/quote']a couple weeks ago he tried to tell people he was danny n. when he did well on the daniel negreanu poker stars tourney. now its kinda like a running joke that has definetly run its course.
hey' date=' whats x3000gtx talking about??[/quote']a couple weeks ago he tried to tell people he was danny n. when he did well on the daniel negreanu poker stars tourney. now its kinda like a running joke that has definetly run its course.
actually i really am daniel. i won the negreanu open tonight too. i think that pretty much proves it...