Johnny is no doubt the best all-around poker player in the world while I still think that Phil Hellmuth holds the title of best Hold'em player in the world since all 9 of his bracelets are in Hold'em. And Doyle.. is just Doyle.

Johnny is no doubt the best all-around poker player in the world while I still think that Phil Hellmuth holds the title of best Hold'em player in the world since all 9 of his bracelets are in Hold'em. And Doyle.. is just Doyle.
I'm pretty sure any pro would tell you that Chip Reese and Phil Ivey are both better than Chan. And Greenstein would definately tell you that Greenstein is better than Chan.
Perfect. Now let's see if we can start ten THREADS about this too instead of 3!!!
How about you go start another Krablar post and leave us alone :-)
Hahahahaha. Damn! I just got destroyed!! :club: PS - I usually don't start those, I just thought that avatar was funny
I'm pretty sure any pro would tell you that Chip Reese and Phil Ivey are both better than Chan. And Greenstein would definately tell you that Greenstein is better than Chan.
I wouldnt go that far.
I wouldnt go that far.
Ok, maybe not any pro. Just the vast majority of them who really know what they're talking about. Obviously I don't really know, but that is what I hear from almost every interview with the top players concerning the "best" in the world.
nutonflop Post Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2005 2:03 Post subject:Anyone know when his 1st one was? I think it was in the mid 90's, which bascially is 10 bracletts in 10 years. That is insane, esp. since doyles are in the past 30 years, and phil, well, he's just a b1tch.
please refrain from ripping people if you are too stupid to get your facts straight. johnny won back to back in 87-88 and came in 2nd to Phil in 89 in the main event. phill actually has more over a shorter span of time...so if Phil is a bitch, i guess that makes you a dumb ignorant bitch...

i dont know who is the greatest ever, but if i were given the opportunity to buy into a piece of someone in the 4k 8k mixed games, i would certainly take barry, chip, or phil before johnny. but 10 bracelets is a tremendous accomplishment.with the larger fields nowadays i dont think chan hellmuth or brunson will ever be caught.

nutonflop Post Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2005 2:03 Post subject:Anyone know when his 1st one was? I think it was in the mid 90's, which bascially is 10 bracletts in 10 years. That is insane, esp. since doyles are in the past 30 years, and phil, well, he's just a b1tch.
please refrain from ripping people if you are too stupid to get your facts straight. johnny won back to back in 87-88 and came in 2nd to Phil in 89 in the main event. phill actually has more over a shorter span of time...so if Phil is a censored, i guess that makes you a dumb ignorant censored...
wow! someone had a bad day. Note: it was a question, not a rip. Thanks for your professional, and expidited response. And Yes, phil is still a b1tch, but your a twat
Anyone know when his 1st one was? I think it was in the mid 90's, which bascially is 10 bracletts in 10 years. That is insane, esp. since doyles are in the past 30 years, and phil, well, he's just a b1tch.
not positive when the first one was but he won back to back main events in 87 and 88 so not the mid 90's
please refrain from ripping people if you are too stupid to get your facts straight. johnny won back to back in 87-88 and came in 2nd to Phil in 89 in the main event. phill actually has more over a shorter span of time...so if Phil is a censored, i guess that makes you a dumb ignorant censored...
wow! someone had a bad day. Note: it was a question, not a rip. Thanks for your professional, and expidited response. And Yes, phil is still a b1tch, but your a twat
What's with you and calling people twats? Kind of a pansy insult, if you ask me...
i dont know who is the greatest ever, but if i were given the opportunity to buy into a piece of someone in the 4k 8k mixed games, i would certainly take barry, chip, or phil before johnny. but 10 bracelets is a tremendous accomplishment.with the larger fields nowadays i dont think chan hellmuth or brunson will ever be caught.
If you take phil for the 4k 8k mixed game you will lose all your money very quickly. He doesn't even try to play at that level because, as he admits, he would be way outclassed.

"He doesn't even try to play at that level because, as he admits, he would be way outclassed."Speedz99, I am not saying you are wrong, but I am just curious to know when and where you heard or read Phil Hellmuth saying this. I just find it hard to believe that he'd readily admit that somebody can out play him.

If you take phil for the 4k 8k mixed game you will lose all your money very quickly. He doesn't even try to play at that level because, as he admits, he would be way outclassed.
i think he is talking about phil ivey.teneight
"He doesn't even try to play at that level because, as he admits, he would be way outclassed."Speedz99, I am not saying you are wrong, but I am just curious to know when and where you heard or read Phil Hellmuth saying this. I just find it hard to believe that he'd readily admit that somebody can out play him.
Hehe, I hear you. I'm leaving work in a minute (thank god), but I'll try to find the quotes I am referring to. He doesn't "admit" anything as much as he insinuates that he knows he would be losing money at the Big Game, so he sticks to the mid/high limits (400-800, etc).
nutonflop  Post Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2005 2:03    Post subject:Anyone know when his 1st one was? I think it was in the mid 90's, which bascially is 10 bracletts in 10 years. That is insane, esp. since doyles are in the past 30 years, and phil, well, he's just a b1tch.
What's with you and calling people twats? Kind of a pansy insult, if you ask me...
K,How bout this?Youre a pole smoking, coc.k-knocking, ass-f.ucker and you stink like a cross between a bosnian diaper with burnt hair on it and big foots d1ck. Your mother is a wh0re and your father wreaked of eldeberry. I fart in your general direction. :club:
i think he is talking about phil ivey.teneight
he better be.i will take Chan over Hellmuth in the big game any day of the week every day of the week.
nutonflop  Post Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2005 2:03    Post subject:Anyone know when his 1st one was? I think it was in the mid 90's, which bascially is 10 bracletts in 10 years. That is insane, esp. since doyles are in the past 30 years, and phil, well, he's just a b1tch.
K,How bout this?Youre a pole smoking, coc.k-knocking, ass-f.ucker and you stink like a cross between a bosnian diaper with burnt hair on it and big foots d1ck. Your mother is a wh0re and your father wreaked of eldeberry. I fart in your general direction. :club:
Now that's an insult.And yeah, Phil Ivey makes much more sense.