logo contest update winner announced

I like the winning logo.DC's is awesome too, but I think Chadwicks is edgier, which I like and coincides more with the name of the website. I think it was a good choice, although a very hard one.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But i still think it sucks that we got beat out by someone who joined June 24th :club:
how's that possible? the deadline was the 15th
I talked to someone else who joined around June 19th, and they said they entered a submission via Email by June 15th. then decided to join

A chip with a bite in it?Ummmmmm......okay.Negreanu's website is represented by what looks like a PEP candy bar.I have to say that I honestly like the old logo better than the new one. It looks more professional.

But i still think it sucks that we got beat out by someone who joined June 24th :club:
I talked to someone else who joined around June 19th, and they said they entered a submission via Email by June 15th. then decided to join
That's pretty fuckin lame!
Yeha I don't think that should have been allowed. I know im not one to talk with me showing I reg'd on jun 10th, but I originally reg'd on nov. 23rd with like 1/2 of fcp... lol just never posted and acct. became inactive.I would think that you would have to at LEAST be a member by the 15th ... since it WAS a contest for "FCP MEMBERS", not lurkers and pro's looking for a quick buck
im gonna be so mad if he opt's for the $2,000... lol
It did say Team chadwick.. And chadwick joined June 24th.. i wouldnt be surprised if they take the cash
I'll pay the $2,000 to take the prize....
Me too. It wasn't about the money at all. I got offered $2,500 from another Poker company for one of my submissions (the one with the spade through the heart). but I wanted to go to Vegas and play.

That is a bit of a surprise that that one was chosen. I hate to sound like a hater but WTF! Of all those logos that is the one I least see on t-shirts and hats etc...I also can't believe they chose JasonBo's logo to be a top 5 finalist. No offense dude, but that one blew, the other ones you did were much better. I think I'm gonna pass on the merchandise if the bitten chip is slapped on there.

I figured it out! this makes complete sense.. DN wasn't really feeling any of the logos that were submitted by the 15th.. so instead of disappointing his fans he hired a professional to create a logo for the site.. THIS is why it took so long to post a winner.. and to make it look legit and not to dissapoint a lot of people he decided to give prizes to 8 others... BUT notice the 8 others were people who constantly posted their logos for feedback (Royal, DC, jeffgen, Jason Bo, Governator, etc)... kind of weird considering OVER 1000 logos were submitted... AND Chadwick (the winner) just happen to join 2 DAYS AGO...
That is a bit of a surprise that that one was chosen. I hate to sound like a hater but WTF! Of all those logos that is the one I least see on t-shirts and hats etc...I also can't believe they chose JasonBo's logo to be a top 5 finalist. No offense dude, but that one blew, the other ones you did were much better. I think I'm gonna pass on the merchandise if the bitten chip is slapped on there.
I agree. I would have bought merch. with ANYONE elses logo... but from a guy who red'g AFTER the deadline and is... as we are assuming... probably just in it for the money? He can go **** himself for taking the opportunity to have a once in a lifetime experience away from loyal FCP'ers.
Me too. It wasn't about the money at all. I got offered $2,500 from another Poker company for one of my submissions (the one with the spade through the heart). but I wanted to go to Vegas and play.
gimme a break dude, you were offered a guaranteed $2500 dollars but you opted to take a chance in a contest. Sounds fishy bro. Thats extremely bad business. If you are a designer you know that clients are fickle and unpredictable and you always take the guaranteed paycheck.
I figured it out! this makes complete sense.. DN wasn't really feeling any of the logos that were submitted by the 15th.. so instead of disappointing his fans he hired a professional to create a logo for the site.. THIS is why it took so long to post a winner.. and to make it look legit and not to dissapoint a lot of people he decided to give prizes to 8 others... BUT notice the 8 others were people who constantly posted their logos for feedback (Royal, DC, jeffgen, Jason Bo, Governator, etc)... kind of weird considering OVER 1000 logos were submitted... AND Chadwick (the winner) just happen to join 2 DAYS AGO... is this making sense to anyone??
i posted my logo once not over an ove
I figured it out! this makes complete sense.. DN wasn't really feeling any of the logos that were submitted by the 15th.. so instead of disappointing his fans he hired a professional to create a logo for the site.. THIS is why it took so long to post a winner.. and to make it look legit and not to dissapoint a lot of people he decided to give prizes to 8 others... BUT notice the 8 others were people who constantly posted their logos for feedback (Royal, DC, jeffgen, Jason Bo, Governator, etc)... kind of weird considering OVER 1000 logos were submitted... AND Chadwick (the winner) just happen to join 2 DAYS AGO...
WOW!! A conspiracy theory that makes sense.
I agree. I would have bought merch. with ANYONE elses logo... but from a guy who red'g AFTER the deadline and is... as we are assuming... probably just in it for the money? He can go **** himself for taking the opportunity to have a once in a lifetime experience away from loyal FCP'ers.
But...wait...didn't your first post come after the logo design contest was announced? Then...that would mean....no, it can't be....:roll:
Hey DC.. (sorry about any beef we might have had, this damn contest was making everyone edgy)U have any idea why DN would say "its not because of how cool yours was".on why they didnt chose it??