spurs rule.

Is commense the point in time when two Spurs fans begin to menstruate, which usually occurs when your soccer censored Ginobli does a soccer flop on the floor? Ginobli for MVA (Most valuble actor)! With horry a close second :wink:

I was kinda hopin for a small lockout next year so those a-holes would realize they need to play for the sport not the money, but oh well....just as long as the Chi Bulls win next year I'll be satisfied (yeah, RIGHT!!!!)

if tayshaun hits that meaningless 3 at the buzzer, i win my cover bet since i took Detroit getting 4.5other than that, f the NBA. if you guys ever read Bill Simmons on espn.com you know they have some system with the refs and how basically it's one big joke. dont you ever notice the same ones are officating? bennett salvatore, dick bavetta, joey crawford?and it's not because they're the best. nba sucks, bring on NFL training camp

I'm truly a Mavericks fan, but I was glad to be pulling for a Texas team that isn't the longhorns. Maybe now we can have a ceremony where the Pisons gives the Spurs their "championship belts" they had made.

I'm truly a Mavericks fan, but I was glad to be pulling for a Texas team that isn't the longhorns. Maybe now we can have a ceremony where the Pisons gives the Spurs their "championship belts" they had made.
this has to be done.......it would have been great to see the wallaces come back out from the locker room and hand duncan and the spurs their belts.....would have made the celebration after much better