deeeeetroit basketbaaaaaaal

yep, that had nothing to do with the 500 injuries the Heat had
They don't seem to grasp that concept....Pistons fans...you gotta love them.... :roll:
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, that had nothing to do with the 500 injuries the Heat had
They don't seem to grasp that concept....Pistons fans...you gotta love them.... :roll:
who cares what it has to do with. your team lost, the Pistons won. deal with it.

i posted this before but got no replies so ill try again......i have read some articles about whether or not big shot rob should be in the hall of fame.....if you just look at his numbers there is no argument, but with all the big shots this guy has made in huge games there is a good case that he deserves a spot.....do the rockets, lakers and spurs(maybe) win championships without this guy.....in a league where great players are defined by rings i don't see why he shouldn't be included in the hall of fame.....any thoughts?

The Pistons are that turd that you can't seem to flush....something always goes wrong....the water pressure is low.....the toilet is backed up....you can't flush it.....In the Heat series...the plumbing broke and one turd stayed floating there and would not go away....In the Finals...There was a host of floaters that could not go down and Robert Horry brought a super duper plunger for game 5....In game 6 it was clear that they needed to snake the toilet lines and Tim Duncan did the job and the Pistons were finally flushed.Do you here that?DEEEETROIT- Gurggle gurggle BAS- GURGGLE KET-GURGGLE GURGGLE -KET- GURGGLE BALL FRUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!