oh man I love that show, I've seen it since the 1st season. It's so addicting, you just have to keep on watching to see what comes up next. Not to mention..jack's daughter (elisha cuthbertson) is unreal hot.

This is my wife's and mine favorite show. Been watching religisouly since the 1st season. Even though she is hot I'm glad his daughter isn't in the show right away. Her chracter annoyed me at times, same goes for the mom from season one. Needless to say i wasn't crushed when she was killed. I'm kinda hoping Chase is in this years show, even though he did get his arm lopped off, might be kinda hard to do. Looks good so far. Sucks we gotta wait another week until the next episode.

If you guys are gonna chat about this please mark the posts with a huge 'SPOILER' in the subject.We're gonna be a few weeks behind you on this side of the pond.Cheers

Yeah, I love this show as well, its just amazing. I didn't think they could keep the intensity and craziness that I loved for the first couple of seasons going but here we are in Season 4 and I'm just as addicted as ever!Plus, we got 4 new episodes in the past two days!!!! Of course, now having to wait for a week for each new episode is going to kill me lol

I found a solution for having to wait each week for a new one... Don't watch it at all then get the season on DVD and spend a weekend watching start to end. I did this with the second season after not being able to watch the last 2/3 of the season..... :D

Turned on the set at 10:00 last night and started to watch the first four hours that I had recorded.Looks like everybody is gone from the previous seasons except Jack and Chloe although I'm sure that plenty of guest appearances will occur based on the trend of the previous seasons.Haven't seen William Devane in any role for a long time, he and the actress from "House of Sand and Fog" were the two actors that I recognized. The guy who played the mummy in "the mummy" is also there too. Great start in my opinion; looking forward to the next 20 hours!

Chase's character will be in this season, amputated arm and everything. I beleive now he is with some private securities company or something. I am not sure though if him and Jack's daughter are still together, but i am assuming yes.

this really looks like it may be the best season yet, there has been more in these first four hours than in any of the previous seasons. "Spoiler" I don't think that Secretary of defense is gonna make it, the daughter will but in every season someone needs to die thats on the good side