logo contest update from the fcp biz team

Guest Chris_Biz Team

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, The bad news is that I'm not in the final nine, the good news is that I sent the 2 logos I created to other poker companies that were hoping to use them if Daniel refused. Good luck to the final 9.

Well, The bad news is that  I'm not in the final nine, the good news is that I sent the 2 logos I created to other poker companies that were  hoping to use them if Daniel refused. Good luck to the final 9.
Didn't all submissions become property of Full Contact Poker?

Nothing said that. It only said that you have to enter to said email address. As a professional designer, I automatically own the copyrights to everything I do unless I sign over the rights which I haven't done, seeing as there were no forms to fill out or agreements made before submitting.

Well, The bad news is that  I'm not in the final nine, the good news is that I sent the 2 logos I created to other poker companies that were  hoping to use them if Daniel refused. Good luck to the final 9.
i got a similiar offer from another pro looking to start a company(btw all submissions DID NOT become property of FCP.. that was never mentioned in the rules and guidelines)

Well I might as well show off my submission as well.. out of all the ones I have seen I know which one think should win then again there are a few that are still a mystery... good luck to the "final table"fcp4.gif