opening up your game?

Seeing as you do not have any of my personal information (unless you have hacked into my credit card online), would you like me to send you a private message so you can get that check in the mail to me? Any amount is fine, but if you don't know what to send, a blank check is great Haha.Don't give your adress out to random internet posters. You never know when they'll show up covered in Miracle Whip and peanuts ****ing racoons in your front yard.

Don't give your adress out to random internet posters.  You never know when they'll show up covered in Miracle Whip and peanuts censored racoons in your front yard.
I take it you know this from experience. What I don't know is if you were on the recieving or giving end of this spectacle.Also, if this person was a very attractive female or famous, hot female celebrity, this might be a good thing, but I would substitute whipped cream for the Miracle Whip and chocloate syrup for peanuts censored racoons. I have yet to figure out what exactly the censored means, but I have an idea.
HELP NEEDED: i won 3 pots last hour, but this hour i havent won any. are the sites rigged or what?
They are obviously rigged....I logged into UB a couple hours ago to play 10/20 and expected to be up at least 3,000 by now...I am only up 35 bucks.IT'S RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smash said you don't have any idea what you are doing because he read your post.  Anyone playing 10/20 on $1400 has no idea what they are doing.  You said you read Super System....did you skip right over that part where it says you should have 300 times the big blind to play in a game?  Re-read these books and actually pay attention to what they say.
Just so the OP doesn't get confused...you should have 300 times the big bet not 300 times the big blind.

I really appreciate all the help...I thought that being able to make one sitting at a table (20-40BB Buyin) was enough...I realize now that it was my bankroll mangement, i misinterpretted what smash was trying to tell me...Believe me, I will heed your words of advice in this next go around, and hopefully I'll see you one day soon, not too soon though, at the upper levels...Amadeus i understand the difference between big blind and big bet, I'm no newbie at the game, it was just my bad management that led to my downfall....See ya at 1/2