i am lookin for help with my game

Below are my stats from Absolute Poker. Mostly NL sng's with some NL free rolls, some limit .50/1 and limit 1/2. I have read Texas Hold Em by Ken Warren, Super System 1, Psychology of Poker, The Theory of Poker by Skalansky, Hold Em Poker by Skalansky/Malmuth and The Zen of Poker. Most recently I read and am rereading Harrington on Hold Em (excellent book!). I also play in my local Nl tourny (50 in and one 25 re buy) out of 12 tries 6th, 3rd and 2nd.Absolute Poker StatsHands Played 8891Games Won 16%Showdowns Won 52%Flops Seen 22%Win % if Flop Seen 46%Any comments and suggestions to improve my game are welcome. ThxChazt

For good feedback, you need relevant stats. Things like number of flushes (ace high and non nut seperated), number of times you flopped a pair or better, average decision time, and of course, number of words typed in chat box / 100 hands.heavy (sw) there..really though, while pokertracker is nice, it's really hard to judge your SNG play with it. It's mainly useful for ring games. So many different factors change in SNG (mainly number of people), that it is nearly useless. I mean, once you get to heads up, your VP$IP shouldn't be anywhere near what it's at when there are 9 people.