poor little princess!!

Was sorry to hear that poor little Princess is so sick!! :cry: Unfortunately buying a dog from a pet store is often such a risk, in term of their health. It's always better to buy from a reputable breeder. At least Daniel, with you and your mom, she will get the best possible care! Let us know how she's doing Daniel...lots of doggie lovers on here I'm sure, including me....hoping that she gets better soon!

Sorry to hear Princess is sick Daniel. Hope she gets better soon. The anibiotics should do the trick unless it has gone to far into the lungs. Best friends pomeranian had pnemonia and took almost a week and a half to get her better. But when she was she was back to her normal bounce off the wall self thankfully. LOL. Let us know how shes doing and hope Mushu doesnt catch it.

I'm sorry to hear about Princess, Daniel. Those pet stores are atrocious, and they're liars. Frankly, I don't know how they live with themselves. I guess that is what happens when you mix retail and animals. You get people who just don't care. I work at the Sun City Animal Hospital here in Vegas and I see my fair share of dogs come in with pnuemonia. A lot of them recover from it so keep your hopes up. We sometimes board the dogs at the hospital till they get better. It's expensive and a less comfy envoirnement but they get their medicine and are with people who actually care. It's good to see Princess is with a good family, though. I feel like going on a huge rant about unruly pet owners but I'll save it. Anyways, prayers are with Princess.