anyone wanna root on a fcper

so im in a live tounrament last weekend.4 people left pays 3short stack goes all in, i (chip leader) raise with A :) Q :D from small blind.BB goes all in with 8 :) 8 :club: Short stack shows A :D K :D Flop is 8 5 J and no help comes.BB says, i knew you were trying to isolate, thats why i went all in.confusing to me :?

pushing all in (for another ~1400) against the small stack's all in and the big stack's over-the-top raise may be a somewhat loose play, sure... but a bad play? Not if you're trying to make a move. Just my opinion, and since my post count is >20, probably a meaningless one.

so im in a live tounrament last weekend.4 people left pays 3short stack goes all in, i (chip leader) raise with A :) Q :D from small blind.BB goes all in with 8 :) 8 :club: Short stack shows A :D K :D Flop is 8 5 J and no help comes.BB says, i knew you were trying to isolate, thats why i went all in.confusing to me :?
I may well be missing the point but the short stack goes all in with AK well kinda obvious move really.The only reason I can think you raise ( you don't point out how short stacked the short stack was, but presumably had several blinds left??) is to isolate the BB. The BB with pocket pair probably sensed weakness in both the short stack and you (since your trying to isolate rather than entice him into the hand) so calls and flops a set.Your post saying your confused is more confusing to me.