my first and second tourney win's ever...

I joined a $5 + $1 limit holdem tournament this morning and during the tourney I played a free roll on Empire Poker. Well i was doing well on the limit when i ran into a few hands on the Freeroll. After about 4 hours and an over hour long final table i was able to win the limit table...at about the time i won the freeroll is about to be in the money with me having an average chip stack. I really love NL and i believe if i can get to the final table i can win...since i have so much practice at S&G (pretty good at those, which in hind site i think helped me alot in these 2 tourneys). But of course i've always had a problem with that and also just getting in the money period i think i've cashed 2 times in my life in Online tourneys. So basically i ended up get a decent stack going into the final table about 50k which was about 3rd or 4th but a little less than half of the big stack...I really had everyone frustrated i believe on the table cause i was bluff'n alot but luckly it was with very good timing on hand people could afford to lay down and really had to lay down... to sum this up i got people saying "call Sully call Sully he bluffs 90% of time" so i ended up eleminating every player after that and winning the tournament pretty easily... GG if anyone was in that tourney on here PS i did get a few lucky draw on some guys (not all in) they were betting bout 20-40% pot and i would end up getting river and go all in over the top and they would all think (cause i had been doing this alot, and im sure they knew alot of them were in fact bluffs) and eventually call with 2nd pair or top with no kicker.... it was great i really think i had them completly clueless on what i was holding...

Yeah, keep up the solid playing.I haven't won any tourneys, but I do very well at lower limit Sit n' Go games. Just won $50 this morning in a one table $10+1 limit SnG on PartyPoker.I guess that's ok for having only played for a few months.