we had a friendly little tourney tonight. i've never seen a run of cards like this. rich the eventual winner was a very weak casual player, nice enough guy though. the blinds were pretty steep so it was all in time for some. in the first hand of the massacre, utg went all in with k-q rich calls with k-9 ( he doesnt have much of a stack at this point), flop comes k-9 rag, one down. next hand the button goes all in after a flop of k-9- rag, rich calls and turns over k-9 to take down a-k. on the next hand it was my turn, i was short stacked and went all in utg with a-6 rich calls and shows me pocket 3's a 6 hit the turn and a 3 hit for rich on the river. on the next hand, a super tight player went all in with jj rich calls with 8-8. fl0pped a set, another one down. now he's heads up. the last guy goes all in with j-3 ( he had too many chips to do this) rich calls with j-4! what really was the icing on the cake was this: flop: 7-j-4, turn 4, river 4!he hit quads to win. this was all on consecutive hands. it was the damndest thing ive seen. he won the first 5 hands of the next game too.

• 1 year later...
I cant even begin to express how disappointed I am that this thread wasnt about Simon Phoenix and John Spartan.
LOL...i love that movie :o"You are fined one credit for a violation of the Verbal Morality Statute."
I cant even begin to express how disappointed I am that this thread wasnt about Simon Phoenix and John Spartan.
I was thinking the same thingon a side note the 57 of spades is called the wesley snipes
thats why I always bet on black.....