i just had a flippin great idea

We;re all tryin to do a little better in our poker game here and we have so many players at different sites, why don't we start a lottery?A lottery you ask? Well this is what I mean. Lets say you're gonna deposit money on a new site, if you felt so inclined you could post somewhere, or maybe there could be random name generator made, and someone's name would come up and you would use them as a referal.I think it would be a good way to help everyone out.

Question 1: How drunk are you right now? If you say quite or very, I will understand why you think this is a great idea. If you are not drunk, then it is just a pretty bad idea. I had a feeling it would be pretty bad based on the title.

We;re all tryin to do a little better in our poker game here and we have so many players at different sites, why don't we start a lottery?A lottery you ask?  Well this is what I mean.  Lets say you're gonna deposit money on a new site, if you felt so inclined you could post somewhere, or maybe there could be random name generator made, and someone's name would come up and you would use them as a referal.I think it would be a good way to help everyone out.
Stop putting words in my mouth.I'm going to have to side with Suited_Up here. I'd much rather just give him my referral than end up giving a referral to "SuperStokedPokerBloke" or something.
We;re all tryin to do a little better in our poker game here and we have so many players at different sites, why don't we start a lottery?A lottery you ask?  Well this is what I mean.  Lets say you're gonna deposit money on a new site, if you felt so inclined you could post somewhere, or maybe there could be random name generator made, and someone's name would come up and you would use them as a referal.I think it would be a good way to help everyone out.
Stop putting words in my mouth.I'm going to have to side with Suited_Up here. I'd much rather just give him my referral than end up giving a referral to "SuperStokedPokerBloke" or something.
LMAO.... I dunno, I think if someone came up with that name, I might have to go with them.

A lottery has no real benefit except to those who run it. In this case, they would get zero benefit for their work and if they got paid then it is a business.Sorry, not a good idea. The current system works and rewards people better than a lottery.How can you even play poker seriously and like this idea? We are all gamblers but a lottery is a stupid gamble except for entertainment value or to those who run it.

A lottery has no real benefit except to those who run it. In this case, they would get zero benefit for their work and if they got paid then it is a business.Sorry, not a good idea. The current system works and rewards people better than a lottery.How can you even play poker seriously and like this idea? We are all gamblers but a lottery is a stupid gamble except for entertainment value or to those who run it.
Maybe lottery wasn't the correct term. Was it? I'm just not sure if you understood his point properly. He was basically calling for a random drawing of possible refer-ers whenever someone was planning on signing up to a new online poker room, thereby giving everyone a 'fair' chance to get a referral and the free money that is associated with it. Or, you could look at it cynically, in that he is angle-shooting to bypass the clout that regulars may have in the 'referral process'.