weak tight or ok laydown???

Ok fellas... I'm hopin for your sagely input here. Please feel free to rip into me if this was a horrible weak tight fold.Party Poker Pot-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (10 handed) converterUTG+2 ($59.75)MP1 ($46.4)MP2 ($42.5)MP3 ($43.65)CO ($59.8)Button ($49.85)Hero ($49.65)BB ($99.05)UTG ($93.21)UTG+1 ($54.6)Preflop: Hero is SB with [2c], [Qs]. Hero posts a blind of $0.25. 2 folds, Hero (poster) completes, BB checks.I would have folded preflop, but I was already half way there w/ the SB and it seemed everybody and their brother was limping. Looking back on it, maybe a fold preflop wouldn't have been so bad. Flop: ($3) [5d], [8s], [Qd] (6 players)Hero bets $2, BB folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $2.When I'm in the blinds and I hit top pair I bet into the field. I've found that it works for me quite often in an unraised pot. As you can see, it almost worked for me here too.Looking back on it, perhaps this field was too large to bet into, but I wasn't gonna let the diamond draw get a freebee, and if I checked and someone bet into me, I would have probably have had to lay this one down... maybe that was a poor play, I dunno. Turn: ($7) [Qh] (2 players)Hero bets $2, Hero folds.I'm thinking that she either slowplayed the set until she filled up, or had the Q with a better kicker. Her raise was small enough to where it seemed she wanted me to call, but large enough that I couldn't see her making it without at least a Q.Final Pot: $14

I don't think I could fold here. The second Q on the board probably makes the villain think that you don't have a Q. So she could raise with Middle pair/good kicker. Remember that you have a lot of outs even if Villain has Q with better kicker (9) or if he made a low set on the flop (7). So you are justified in calling here.I might raise by $10 to find out where I was, though.

I'm assuming you bet so small on the turn to try and keep your opponent in, in which case folding to a < pot size bet is not a good idea. Call and check/call the river, or raise the turn and lead into the river.

If you're not going to fold that crap preflop, you sure shouldn't fold it once you make trips.
Well said. Lesson learned.
Turn: ($7) [Qh] (2 players)Hero bets $2Like everyone said, bad call preflop.Like everyone said, weak fold on turn.I would like to just point out that betting two dollars into this turn is extremely weak and you gain no information by how your opponent responds. She either has it made with a better kicker, or is playing at your weak bet. Lead out stronger into the turn, it'll be harder for her to make a play at such strength. With that done, then you can make a better decision whether to pursue this hand or not.