in what event will dn breakout?

He's obviously had a rough run so far, but in which event do you guys think he'll make a big score? I was looking through the schedule and there are two events back to back that scream Daniel Negreanu - the 6-handed NL Hold 'Em event and the 1K NL Hold 'Em with rebuys. Anyone else have any speculative ideas???

He's obviously had a rough run so far, but in which event do you guys think he'll make a big score? I was looking through the schedule and there are two events back to back that scream Daniel Negreanu - the 6-handed NL Hold 'Em event and the 1K NL Hold 'Em with rebuys. Anyone else have any speculative ideas???
rebuys obviously and todays omaha

I'm just sitting here thinking everyone keeps talking about how he's had a tough run so far etc.. But overall doens't he only have 3 WSOP bracelets over the years? So really not winning a bracelet or reaching a final table in the first few events doesn't really mean anything? Correct me if i'm wrong..

I'm just sitting here thinking everyone keeps talking about how he's had a tough run so far etc.. But overall doens't he only have 3 WSOP bracelets over the years? So really not winning a bracelet or reaching a final table in the first few events doesn't really mean anything? Correct me if i'm wrong..
Just a tough run in the sense that he's not getting any hands, and when he does, somebody outdraws him. I don't think anybody is shocked that he hasn't won or made a final table yet this year.
So really not winning a bracelet or reaching a final table in the first few events doesn't really mean anything?
Making it through the first few levels of the tournament DOES mean something though. That's all I was talking about when I said a rough time. Obviously the cards haven't been cooperating, but that's sure to change.