did i take this too far?

Mainly wondering about the flop raise...good, bad, or ugly?Texas Hold'em $0.25-$0.50 (real money), hand #951,630,406Table Ottawa, 1 Jun 2005 1:35 PM ETSeat 1: UTGSeat 2: UTG +1Seat 3: UTG +2Seat 4: MPSeat 6: MP +1Seat 7: COSeat 8: Hero[ KC,KS ]Seat 9: SBSeat 10: BBANTES/BLINDSSB ($0.15), BB ($0.25), MP ($0.25).PRE-FLOPUTG folds, UTG +1 bets $0.50, UTG +2 folds, MP calls $0.25, MP+1 calls $0.50, CO folds, Hero bets $0.75, SB calls $0.60, BB calls $0.50, UTG +1 bets $0.50, MP folds, MP +1 calls $0.50, Hero calls $0.25, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.25.FLOP [board cards 2D,6D,KD ]SB checks, BB bets $0.25, UTG +1 calls $0.25, MP +1 calls $0.25, HERO bets $0.50, SB calls $0.50, BB calls $0.25, UTG +1 calls $0.25, MP +2 calls $0.25.TURN [board cards 2D,6D,KD,5D ]SB checks, BB bets $0.50, UTG +1 folds, MP +2 calls $0.50, HERO calls $0.50, SB folds.RIVER [board cards 2D,6D,KD,5D,AH ]BB bets $0.50, MP +2 bets $1, HERO folds, BB bets $1, MP +2 bets $1, BB calls $0.50.POT = 27 BB

Good. Gotta find out where you are and to try and clean up some outs, maybe get a 1 diamond chaser outta there behind you (doubtful) and building equity should the board pair. tough break on the 4th diamond. Good fold on the river.EDIT: That HH looks alot like Pokerroom... let me guess. BB has 2 pair, no diamond, and the other has a small flush.

Even if you saw one of the other players holding a flush, raising the flop for value is still correct.That's one hell of an aquarium.
Welcome to the smallest limit at Pokerroom, were even a donk like me can be profitable :club:
Even if you saw one of the other players holding a flush, raising the flop for value is still correct.That's one hell of an aquarium.
Welcome to the smallest limit at Pokerroom, were even a donk like me can be profitable :club:
The level of play is nearly that bad at 1/2. I had people throw money at me like I was a hot stripper last night.I'm not going back to Party until I've got 2/4 BBJ bankroll.

You mean you're NOT a hot stripper? Damn, there goes my mental image...I just haven't taken the level ups well at PR.. tried .50/1, just wasn't comfortable. I'm a recreational player anyways, I'm just happy to be able to play. I'd love to play for real money, but I don't have the stomach for it, and I don't think that's all bad.