2016-17 Canadian Gothic

If pensionplanpupptes.com is where you are getting your prospect info from, Im beginning to understand why you drafted 2 Leafs and thought they were steals. :)

It's only one source of info.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess you could say the goalies are a Wash

Hey Dale   Roy tells me I spend way too much time on made up numbers and stuff, but looking at this thread in general, I have to say you clearly spend more time on AHL stuff then me. Hopefully all

Your team looks great Dale. Always competitive

AHL salary and NHL salary...hey, we've hot 3 weeks to kill.

1. D P.K. Subban NSH $2.00 / $9.0M

2. D J. Carlson WSH $5.00 / $3.97M

3. D T.J. Brodie CGY $2.50 / $4.65M

4. D J. Muzzin LAK $1.75 / $4.0M

5. D O. Klefbom EDM $1.25 / $4.17M

7. D E. Gudbranson VAN $0.50 / $3.5M

8. D K. Dahlbeck ARI $0.25 / $750K

9. D S. Gostisbehere PHI $1.50 / $925K

10. D B. Pesce CAR $1.00 / $809K

11. F J. Pavelski SJS $7.50 / $6.0M

12. F J. Carter LAK $6.75 / $5.27M

13. F R. Johansen NSH $5.25 / $4.0M

14. F B. Wheeler WPG $3.25 / $5.6M

15. F R. Smith FLA $0.75 / $3.43M

16. F M. Johansson WSH $2.25 / $4.58M

17. F J. Silfverberg ANA $1.25 / $3.75M

18. F A. Lee NYI $0.75 / $3.75M

19. F J. Staal CAR $2.75 / $6.0M

20. F T. Pulkkinen DET $1.00 / $813K

21. F B. Schenn PHI $2.50 / $5.13M

22. F M. Moulson BUF $1.00 / $5.0M

23. F J. Josefson NJD $0.25 / $1.1M

G. WSH

G. WPG

G. BUF

R1. F V. Nichushkin DAL $3.00 / $#!@

R2. F T. Kuhnhackl PIT $0.25 / $625K

R3. F T. Graovac MIN $0.25 / $625K

R4. F J. Khaira EDM $0.25 / $833K

R5.

I feel like my comment may apply again.......

If pensionplanpupptes.com Bruins Fan Blog is where you are getting your prospect info from, Im beginning to understand why you drafted 2 Leafs Bruins and thought they were steals. :)

• Like 1

Farm players still in camp:

F Danton Heinen BOS

F Drake Caggiula EDM

F Zach Sanford WSH

F Cole Ully DAL

F Jake Guentzel PIT

F Michael Mersch LAK

F Kevin Labanc SJS

F Nikolay Goldobin SJS

F Ty Rattie STL

F Nick Paul OTT

D Nikita Zaitsev TOR

D Jacob Larsson ANA

Brayden Schenn - Joe Pavelski - Blake Wheeler

Marcus Johansson - Ryan Johansen - Reilly Smith

Anders Lee - Jeff Carter - Jakub Silfverberg

Matt Moulson - Jordan Staal - Teemu Pulkkinen

Tom Kuhnhackl - Tyler Graovac - Jacob Josefson

T.J. Brodie - P.K. Subban

Shayne Gostisbehere - John Carlson

Jake Muzzin - Nikita Zaitsev

Oscar Klefbom - Colin Miller

Braden Holtby

Ondrej Pavalec

Robin Lehner

To Greaseballs:

D Brett Pesce CAR ($1.00)

Canadian Gothic's 1st 19-20

To Canadian Gothic:

D Cam Fowler ANA

F Marian Hossa CHI

Greaseballs' 4th 19-20

You would've given more, right?

nope, my team isn't in that position. My bet is that others probably would have, but they arent as quick to pounce as you are.

my lol was more like I can always see how you find the right angle for these things. I can picture the argument that your 1st rounder is going to be worth a lot because of the new rule that will probably pass, and then you talk up superstar Pesce at $1, and you suddenly have 2 nice rentals no one else had a shot at.

Good for you, just outplaying the rest of us, thats all it is.

• Like 1

nope, my team isn't in that position. My bet is that others probably would have, but they arent as quick to pounce as you are.

my lol was more like I can always see how you find the right angle for these things. I can picture the argument that your 1st rounder is going to be worth a lot because of the new rule that will probably pass, and then you talk up superstar Pesce at $1, and you suddenly have 2 nice rentals no one else had a shot at.

Good for you, just outplaying the rest of us, thats all it is.

Lol close

I didn't talk up Pesce. I did mention that the value of 1st rounder will go up but didn't say mine would be worth a lot.

Why did no one else have a shot at them?

Lol close

I didn't talk up Pesce. I did mention that the value of 1st rounder will go up but didn't say mine would be worth a lot.

Why did no one else have a shot at them?

Well, if Im selling, or if most are selling, they usually have some kind of a notice up on the site about who is available, and that they are only looking for a draft pick.

I find it strange that before the season starts, people put up "Matt Martin is available", but once the draft is done, and before a single game has been played, Hossa+Fowler are traded for a pick with no notice.

So you're right, its not that people didnt have a shot. But I'm not sure that everyone is supposed to assume Fowler+Hossa for a pick 3 years from now is available.

Some may also think, as Bob suggested in the AHL thread, that "people have long memories" and that "lowball offers dont get responses". This doesn't seem to be a concern for you. :)

Well, if Im selling, or if most are selling, they usually have some kind of a notice up on the site about who is available, and that they are only looking for a draft pick.

I find it strange that before the season starts, people put up "Matt Martin is available", but once the draft is done, and before a single game has been played, Hossa+Fowler are traded for a pick with no notice.

So you're right, its not that people didnt have a shot. But I'm not sure that everyone is supposed to assume Fowler+Hossa for a pick 3 years from now is available.

Some may also think, as Bob suggested in the AHL thread, that "people have long memories" and that "lowball offers dont get responses". This doesn't seem to be a concern for you. :)

What you consider a low ball offer is not necessarily so for others. Some might prefer Pesce at $1 on the farm more valuable than Fowler at $7.50. Some might think Hossa is an injury risk and not worth a 1st. I guess it depends on personal preferences and team status.

And people don't always post who they're moving because they're not sure if they're moving someone. Sometimes it takes a discussion to make a trade.

What you consider a low ball offer is not necessarily so for others. Some might prefer Pesce at $1 on the farm more valuable than Fowler at $7.50. Some might think Hossa is an injury risk and not worth a 1st. I guess it depends on personal preferences and team status.

And people don't always post who they're moving because they're not sure if they're moving someone. Sometimes it takes a discussion to make a trade.

The trade is reasonable and you did a good job in reaching out and making it happen.

Hossa is going to be interesting. At 37 he could be injured half the time and even when he wasn't injured he wasn't that productive last year but he's still Hossa so who knows. If I had him and was looking to trade him I would want to do it as early as possible.

• Like 1

The trade is reasonable and you did a good job in reaching out and making it happen.

Hossa is going to be interesting. At 37 he could be injured half the time and even when he wasn't injured he wasn't that productive last year but he's still Hossa so who knows. If I had him and was looking to trade him I would want to do it as early as possible.

That was my thinking. Brian wanted to hold onto Yandle, Nash and Voracek hoping the pice goes up. That would've been risky with Hossa.

I've approached Red Ravens, Shoot Loose, Winning Combination, Puck Warfare, Underdogs, Magically Delicious, Shortstackers, Broadway, Shooters, PK Dealers and Eagles since the draft. I just missed on Shea Weber and Tarasenko.

I've approached Red Ravens, Shoot Loose, Winning Combination, Puck Warfare, Underdogs, Magically Delicious, Shortstackers, Broadway, Shooters, PK Dealers and Eagles and Whalers since the draft. I just missed on Shea Weber and Tarasenko.

FYP