2015 Draft, Free Agency, Summer Trades

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From warming the bench in the A to a 6-year deal for Devan. Amazing story. Congrats.

Burke calls Boston. "I hate offer sheets. Dont make me do it. Im going to give him 7million a year. How about I just give you a first, and 2 seconds, instead of #1,#2,#3. I did this with you guys+Ke

lol, Tim Murray didn't waste any time I love it. Is he on Mushrooms

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 50s51 seconds ago

CHI traded Saad because he was looking for 6 yrs with AAV of $6.5M. May have been an offer sheet coming tomorrow from a team with those #s.

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 4m4 minutes ago

That trade seems to hinge on Marko Dano being terrific from Chicago's perspective.

wow, big deal.

and quite the Big M's trade.

I think it shows that Chicago must think Dano is much better than a random 1st round pick for next year which makes sense. He's a more known quantity and Chicago still wants to win next year and Dano at the end of last season in Columbus was getting some first line minutes because of injuries and was productive. They must think he can be in their top 9 next year and maybe top 6. He's also thought of as a solid defensive player.

The deal is basically Saad for Dano, the other parts don't really matter.

The deal is basically Saad for Dano, the other parts don't really matter.

I would disagree with you on that. I think Anisimov has as good a shot as Dano at being in the top 6 next year, they will prob put him at #2C I would guess.

I would disagree with you on that. I think Anisimov has as good a shot as Dano at being in the top 6 next year, they will prob put him at #2C I would guess.

yah, you're probably right

The Oilers forwards are getting much better with the acquisition of Korpikoski and adding that McDavid guy. Their defense is still ugly, which leads me to believe they may go after Green or Franson or Sekera.

The Oilers forwards are getting much better with the acquisition of Korpikoski and adding that McDavid guy. Their defense is still ugly, which leads me to believe they may go after Green or Franson or Sekera.

I think they should go after 2 of them. Seriously.

Im not sure where I sit with Green/Franson, I think both should be good, but I like Sekera's game a lot.

Lets face it, all 3 will be overpriced probably, but they could be useful to the right team.

What's the best app for push notifications of signings? Gonna be moving all day that's to certain sisters who have 5x the amount of "garbage" to move than certain brothers.

What's the best app for push notifications of signings? Gonna be moving all day that's to certain sisters who have 5x the amount of "garbage" to move than certain brothers.

Score I find is the best

I think they should go after 2 of them. Seriously.

Im not sure where I sit with Green/Franson, I think both should be good, but I like Sekera's game a lot.

Lets face it, all 3 will be overpriced probably, but they could be useful to the right team.

I like all three. But I think Franson gets the most money.

i dont know what to think of that. i dont think i love it for them, but Kessels value is soooo hard to figure out.

His value is dead. If we didn't retain salary. It's good

Zach tells us about our new playersx

Harrington will be a good defensive dman. Kapanen is still an unknown at this point. Good prospect though. Word is Leafs paying $2 million of Kessel's salary.