Surprised there isn't a topic on this movie yet. Saw it yesterday and had 4 or 5 genuine belly laughs. Definitely a movie I will buy on DVD.

There is so little activity on the forum now that all discussion takes place in a few major threads. All the sports (except hockey) talk is in the "random [sport] observations" threads. All movie talk about what is out already is in the "what is the last movie you saw" thread and all movie talk about upcoming movies is in the "random entertainment observations" thread.You can tell which areas get the most traffic by the number of new threads.Although I don't think anyone anywhere has been talking about Ted.

Ted probably is funny in parts and has some good lines, but it seems hacky and cliched, I mean, except for the having a talking bear. The jokes seem hacky. Very LCD type stuff

I'll give family guy dude a pass, because I usually think his stuff is funny.

I'll give family guy dude a pass, because I usually think his stuff is funny.
I didn't laugh at any of the previews, but I went in with this attitude and was pleasantly surprised by how funny it was.

I thought it was hilarious, saw it at the drive-in last weekend. Wife didn't care for it that much although she really liked Snow White & The Huntsmen before it...