Online Play -- I Live In Ny State

Hello...I used to post here/visit quite a bit back in the day...played on FCP when it had it's poker room...good times. I moved to Stars when FCP got bought out, but obviously now, since Stars bailed on the US, I was stuck.Since then, even some of the remaining USA friendly rooms have not allowed me to play because I live in NY...NY being one of the "unfriendly states"...you all know the story.Anyway...I did some searching and really couldn't find a definitive answer that was recent(maybe I searched wrong, I dunno)...but my question...What rooms are still open to NY State based players, and how are you re-loading and cashing out at these rooms? What kind of traffic is there at these rooms?I apologize if this has been beat to death, but I was looking to dabble a little bit again....thank you for any help/advice. Any and all is appreciated. Be well...

Living in NY, you're taking a risk playing any online poker at all. I'd love to be able to play but I'm keeping my money out of online gaming until it's legalized and sanctioned...the only room I'd feel comfortable trusting is Stars and obviously no one in the US is allowed to play there. With the other rooms...I personally feel that they're just the next Ultimate Bet or Full Tilt waiting to happen...not worth the risk.

Hello...I used to post here/visit quite a bit back in the day...played on FCP when it had it's poker room...good times. I moved to Stars when FCP got bought out, but obviously now, since Stars bailed on the US, I was stuck.Since then, even some of the remaining USA friendly rooms have not allowed me to play because I live in NY...NY being one of the "unfriendly states"...you all know the story.Anyway...I did some searching and really couldn't find a definitive answer that was recent(maybe I searched wrong, I dunno)...but my question...What rooms are still open to NY State based players, and how are you re-loading and cashing out at these rooms? What kind of traffic is there at these rooms?I apologize if this has been beat to death, but I was looking to dabble a little bit again....thank you for any help/advice. Any and all is appreciated.Be well...
My regular semi serious answer to this question, move to the UK. No tax on gambling and numerous online sites to choose from.(This will shortly be followed by a Canadian suggesting you move to Canada!).