2012 Full Contact Poker Wsop Pool - It's Back

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just clicked buttons kind of like when I play poker.

One of the fun things that we should be able to do is publish the stats for how often each player is picked after entries are closed.

Honestly, I believe we will soon find out (next couple years) that Mercier is a fluke. he is very good but I don't believe "world Class".

• 1 month later...

Just wondering when the prizes will be sent out to the winners? I know Daniel stated that it would be a while in his video last month; I'm just seeing if there's a more concrete answer at this point in time. If the best you can give is that it's still "gonna be a while" then that's perfectly fine with me. I'm just looking for some kind of response.

I appreicate it

Just wondering when the prizes will be sent out to the winners? I know Daniel stated that it would be a while in his video last month; I'm just seeing if there's a more concrete answer at this point in time. If the best you can give is that it's still "gonna be a while" then that's perfectly fine with me. I'm just looking for some kind of response.

I appreicate it

The books are going to wait until Daniel is back in Las Vegas to be able to sign them which won't happen for a couple weeks.

The first place prize is in the hands of the winner and now that we know that nobody is going to be bumped up to a better prize the rest of them should start to get moving. I don't know if they I-Pads will also have to wait for Daniel to be back in Las Vegas or not.

Thanks for your patience and if you have any questions you can reply to the e-mail that I sent you before at info@fullcontactpoker.com

• 1 month later...

just wondering what the latest is in receiving the prizes for this contest. Thank you

The Grand Prize winner has his cash and the winners of the Poker VT prizes have been contacted by Poker VT and have their prize accounts set up.

I'm not sure if the books or I-Pads have been sent out yet. The winner's information was sent to Daniel's assistant but Daniel's house is being renovated so things are pretty chaotic there right now.

I'll find out if the books and I-Pads have been sent yet.

Patty e-mailed me back and the books are delayed because of the contruction at Daniel's house.

There has been so much construction at Daniels house. Tell them there is a delay because of it.

I do apologize.

Patty