2012 Full Contact Poker Wsop Pool - It's Back

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just clicked buttons kind of like when I play poker.

One of the fun things that we should be able to do is publish the stats for how often each player is picked after entries are closed.

Honestly, I believe we will soon find out (next couple years) that Mercier is a fluke. he is very good but I don't believe "world Class".

forget it Sultan, Jen Harman is gonna take this 1. :club:
If I did not pick seiver I would be rooting for her also but since I need a boost from one of my weaker picks to get points so I remain in contention (I doubt I will win anything honestly but you never know right lol) otherwise its a runaway train for those who picked shawn deeb - joseph chong - dan kelly - dan smith - brian rast - matusow and david chiu with ivey and hellmuth.btw, i cannot stand scott seiver : - /lol

There is an error for Isaac Haxtons points on the points board.This is how much poinrs he currently has according to bluff (he cashed in one of the last tournys) 152. Isaac Haxton 102.38*** this is bluffs fault because I checkd their points when leaderboard was updated and they still had him at 64.88***

I just want to make a quick comment to let everyone know how bad I am at this competition. I need a 50k horse winner please.

These 3 have all cashed in the one drop. Looks like first is worth 300 points, and even if they're knocked out next it's worth 72 pts... so if you have these guys in your pool your about to make a big jump!RastTrickettHellmuthI wasn't smart enough to have all of them. Only 1.

Our feed from Bluff hasn't been updated for a couple days so the leaderboard update I just did doesn't include tourneys from the last couple days like The One Drop.

Our feed from Bluff hasn't been updated for a couple days so the leaderboard update I just did doesn't include tourneys from the last couple days like The One Drop.
So it's the Bluff Mag fault...Selbst not updated ( she won the 1st day of the one drop)...So ur update comes with a min 4 days Delay.i think it's better checking ur site 5 days after the Final day of the main event and get over with it!

It's official: Tobias Reinkenmeier and Jake Cody cost me top 5 finish!!Tobias only played onedrop!! didn't cash in it!and Cody played 16 events bubbled two of them and now he's for the 1st time in the cash in 1K event ( I doubt he reachs the FT though!)besides that, i'm satisified with the rest of my choices (2465 pts!)Without a FT finish in the main event to Tobias (if he decided to play in the 1st place), Cody and even Dan Kelly, it's over for me :club:

I think if theres one of these next year, Tom Dwan and Praz Bansi won't be in my picks. Durr not being in, and 2 of my favorite PS Pro's Shaun Deeb, and Isildur1 Victor Blom not doing well killed my entry this year. GL with Cody and Kelly Dexter, although I'm hoping that Jason Mercier will take down the ME.

It took me some time to make the following list of players still in after day 2. I hope i didn't miss someone:GROUP 1Daniel Negreanu Jason Mercier Eugene Katchalov GROUP 3Vanessa Selbst Maria Ho Liv Boeree GROUP 4Shaun Deeb Sorel Mizzi Bryn Kenney GROUP 5Chris Moorman GROUP 6Huck Seed Barry Greenstein John Juanda GROUP 7Marvin Rettenmaier Tobias Reinkemeier Pius Heinz Dominik Nitsche GROUP 8Johnny Chan GROUP 9James Dempsey Jake Cody J.P. Kelly GROUP 10Faraz Jaka Vivek Rajkumar GROUP 11Joseph Cheong Nam Le JC Tran GROUP 13Gavin Smith Mike McDonald Shawn Buchanan Erik Cajelas GROUP 14Matt Marafioti GROUP 15Jason Somerville Looks like Group 2 and 12 allready lost all players.