why do you play that hand?

Are there certain hands you'll play for some dumb reason?I mean you won't play them no matter what but that you take a bigger risk on.At one of the 500$ entry tourneys at the WPO this year I was unfortunate enough to play against Robert Williamson III for a couple hours. I won't bore you with all the details. I played my AA to weak against his raise. He ended up having pot odds to call my raise. Then on the flop when I put him all-in he caught an inside straight against me with his 59. Since then I try to play my 59 soooooooted. Now I lose with that hand as well.

I'm playing at a multi table qualifer on PP and a .25/.50 nl table. I just got the exact same hand on both tables. 6c6h. Flopped a set on one and won the other one as well. Has that ever happened to anyone here?

Q 6 is a hand for some reason compels me to play it. I started playing it when I first started playing because I thought "Hey it's a face card", but now that I know better I play it to mix up my game. I will lay it down if raised into or a less then friendly flop comes down.I also like to play the Krablar.*L*T*

i flop full houses like 80 percent of the time with Q6. and 85 flops 2 pair like maybe, 60 percent of the time.

I'm playing at a multi table qualifer on PP and a .25/.50 nl table. I just got the exact same hand on both tables. 6c6h. Flopped a set on one and won the other one as well. Has that ever happened to anyone here?
Funny you should mention it. I was two-tabling the .50/1.00 tables at Party Poker today, and on both tables, at the same time, I had KK.Neither flopped a set, but I won both of them, so I was pretty stoked about it. -Shawn K

Yea, I have a couple that I play more often, or harder, than I should.... 10-8, 6-7 suited, and especially 9-J suited....

Q2 offsuit.I am compelled to limp with this hand whenever I see it, mostly because I am superstitious. When I first started playing regularly, there were 5 or 6 times that I folded Q2o pre-flop, and flop 2 pair or a boat. from then on I always see a flop with q2 if it is cheap.

i got AA on THREE tables at once one time, won 1 lost 2!! dissapointing...