My Pm Response To 2+2 Mod Who Banned Me

Are you upset about the way it was handled or do you think you should be able to post spam because of who you are? I think they handled it poorly but I don't think you are totally in the right either. The first minute or so of the vblog is an actual commercial. Not just something that 2 people could sit down & debate whether or not it's spam but an actual commercial that if you turned on your TV in the UK that's the actual commercial that you would most likely see. I'm fairly sure they wouldn't let me post a commercial promoting my business so I don't see why you think you should be allowed to.I'm not saying this to be a dick but I've yet to see you acknowledge that this was maybe bad judgement on your part. Or maybe it wasn't & this was the plan all along.At least you're getting some great advertising for free & they left the link up so really, how upset should you be?
If you listen to the QJ radio show, aside from seeing pure pwnage, you'll see that I accept the fact that I broke their TOS, but really, who reads those things like ever? I concede the fact that they have the right to ban who they want, but I think I quite easily make the case for why they shouldn't have in this case. Not because I'm DN, but because I'm a 10+ year poster with zero history of infractions.
Yea, I was like WTF when I saw his post right after the QJ interview. FWIW, I thought you both had come to some resolution with regards to the entire situation and then it was like he decided to just completely ruin it by making that post.I wondered if you saw it, I was like OMG I hope Daniel didn't see this but sure enough you did. I really don't know what else to say except it was about the dumbest possible thing he could have done. I partly blame myself for not PMing him in hopes of getting it taken down. *sighs.
I seriously left the radio feeling like everything was pretty much squashed, then I see that post and was thinking, "Really? You spineless weasel. You can't say these things on the radio show but then go straight to your forum to insult me." This guy has no social awareness whatsoever.

Thanks to the internet, people are seriously lacking balls when it comes to face-time confrontation/problem resolution."I agree with you, BUT..." appears to be the contradictory norm and to make such a post after having the opportunity to truly face-off about it is gutless and full of condescension.

• 2 weeks later...

"Really? You spineless weasel. You can't say these things on the radio show but then go straight to your forum to insult me."The electronic version of backstabbing. I am guessing that the BanHammer "did not like" being pinned to a board like a bug & the 2+2 forum insult is revenge of some weird sort.I think the lack of backbone may be a characteristic of 2+2 MODs :club: but the bottom line is that a 10+ year poster with zero infractions should get the benefit of the doubt.Also, 2+2 as a forum has more trolls than a Brother's Grimm story so maybe the 2+2 MODs should not be casting stones in their glass house.