Us Soldier Slaughters 16 Afghanis

I agree Pot Odds, he should be held accountable, tried, and locked up at leavenworth. I was just saying where is the rest of the story, not that he was innocent.

I'd imagine a lot of innocent people being killed over there is result to the attitude use just to survive over there for the soldiers. "sandniggers" being used a lot by your superiors etc, a mentality grows. But this was definitely a meltdown, if someone's going to kill harmless children, there's not much blame to be passed around. And no way in hell should he be handed over to the local government. You can't command troops and have that be a possible option for them.
Yes, turning an American soldier over to Afghanistan, or any nation, should never happen.
I think that there have been reports that the soldier had a serious head injury in a previous tour of duty.
This shouldn't be underplayed. Anyone who's been following sports knows the damage that these head injuries can do. I can't imagine what kind of damage a head injury caused by war inflict on a person.This isn't an excuse or whatever, merely an observation.
This shouldn't be underplayed. Anyone who's been following sports knows the damage that these head injuries can do. I can't imagine what kind of damage a head injury caused by war inflict on a person.This isn't an excuse or whatever, merely an observation.
Chris-Benoit-5.jpg
But thats not the point. This was an american committing a crime, which brings guys like allin to the discussion.Look at it this way, when animals eat their young we dont get upset about it. But a hunter could go to prison for eating the same young. I know its a stretch but the principle is the same. We expect that behavior from those animals, but not from us. And in some cases canadiens.