2011 Hockey Forum Pool Ideas

Haha, It would be a bad pick! In his life, the only time I can remember him missing a game due to injury was when he took a point blank slap shot to the nuts in Kamloops and missed one game. He also missed one game with a stomach flu last year.
If my family read this, they would quickly make sure to knock wood and say a prayer.
I think we should use Leaguesafe for payments this year. Makes it way easier to keep track of who has paid and who hasn't. Nobody has to volunteer to keep the money. Safe and Secure. They accept Credit Cards and E-checks. What do you guys think?they charge 3%, which is less than most of us are paying for interac transfers.
this sounds so shady. even dannyg could come up with a better idea then this and he's pretty dumb.
this sounds so shady. even dannyg could come up with a better idea then this and he's pretty dumb.
How about pk dealers and shooters?

Do draft order everyone picks a team for goals scored for the month. Than reversed draft order we do goals against. Whoever has the best differential wins for the month. Some things to consider is schedule of course as some teams will have less games. We can do it season long or monthly, if we want to make it high roller status up the buyin and do monthly winners and 1 year end winner.