Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2

I was really looking forward to this one, the climax of the book is good, and the previews made it look spectacular.But my reaction is the same as it was to part 1: they got their money's worth, a nice professional job. A few of the scenes were amazing, but overall, I was a bit uninspired by it. I think they did a straightforward, high quality job with it. I wanted to be blown away, and instead was just left with "good job".I'm not sure this is a spoiler at all, but to be safe:

seriously, the wand fights... they are exactly the same in every movie. The big buildup to the end of the movie.... and it's the exact same wand fight as in every other movie. Lots of light between two sticks and pained expressions on their faces. Blah.

I haven't seen the latest yet, but I've felt that way about the entire movie series.The books are fantastic. The movies are good, but not exceptional. They never have had much of an emotional impact on me.

pretty sick ....EW -- Hello, trifecta. After scoring the largest midnight debut and opening day, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows -- Part 2" also landed the big one: best opening weekend.According to studio estimates, the PG-13 wizarding movie collected $168.6 million this weekend, surpassing previous record of $158.4 million set by "The Dark Knight" and giving Warner Bros. the two best opening weekends ever.

spoiler alert, my only concerns:

WHY?? WHY on earth, when throughout the entire series of adaptations they have been painstakingly faithful to the books, would they choose to change two of the most crucial (and best imo) moments in the final book?My two favorite parts in the last book are:1. when Neville kills Nagini in front of everyone, outside the castle, as it hangs around Voldemort's neck2. when Harry gives Voldemort the long speech in the great hall during the peak of the huge battle before killing him.WHY DID THEY CHANGE THOSE PARTS?? AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGTYTYWRLIRN&GY&^@$

pretty sick ....EW -- Hello, trifecta. After scoring the largest midnight debut and opening day, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows -- Part 2" also landed the big one: best opening weekend.According to studio estimates, the PG-13 wizarding movie collected $168.6 million this weekend, surpassing previous record of $158.4 million set by "The Dark Knight" and giving Warner Bros. the two best opening weekends ever.
I went on Thursday night and had zero doubt the movie would shatter records after seeing the number of people that were there. I think they were running midnight showings on all 16 screens, and they were all sold out.