• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GL to Serge and Braden

I think its getting out of the bag now that we are moving out west to Nevada..   Its something we have planned for many many years, its happening...We have always wanted to move out to the west coas

omg serge from pickering and Canada's smartest man partnered for the amazing race

Okay I will make a few predictiions:

1. Serge and Biatch are expecting
  2. Carp and Serge are long lost brothers for real
  3. Serge wants to follow in the footsteps of Bruce Jenner
  4. He is going to shave his head to look like Chris
  5. Dale and Serge have decided to trade their AHL teams
  6. Serge is heading the commission to put in bike lanes in Pickering

Okay I will make a few predictiions:

1. Serge and Biatch are expecting
  2. Carp and Serge are long lost brothers for real
  3. Serge wants to follow in the footsteps of Bruce Jenner
  4. He is going to shave his head to look like Chris
  5. Dale and Serge have decided to trade their AHL teams
  6. Serge is heading the commission to put in bike lanes in Pickering

1. That would be not possible

2. Thats quite possible, but unfortunately at this stage not true

3. No Bruce Jenner is a loser

4. Not happening..He is bald, and I have hair

5. This happens on a slower scale, but no.

6. There are actually bike lines in my neighborhood..

I think its getting out of the bag now that we are moving out west to Nevada..

Its something we have planned for many many years, its happening...We have always wanted to move out to the west coast..However an opportunity has arisen, close friends are also making the move to the Las Vegas area. My wifes family is fairly close by from Orange County up to Fresno...3 to 5 hour drive away, depending on who we want to visit...Close enough to family, but also perfect distance away as well.

Certain things have happened in the last year, that has made this move easier, and almost needed...We are all excited...

The only thing that was delaying the move was Adrian, but he will be having one of his best friends with him out there, and he will make new friends. We have already contacted the Las Vegas Jr Wranglers hoping to have Adrian play in the hockey program there..

The plan is to go in the summer and get settled in before the school year...Paperwork is being done for the kids and I, as my wife is a US Citizen making things a little easier for us to make the move.

We have a couple of places in mind in the Henderson area..(ironic eh Zach)...We love it out there...Voted one of the safest cities in America and depending on the area, great place to live in our opinions.

Zach will find it interesting its the sixth most walkable place in America, also the 2nd safest city in America.

• Like 3

This is the first step to Serge turning in his Leafs fan card.

Never happen...However I will become a Las Vegas (insert team name here) fan...

I think its getting out of the bag now that we are moving out west to Nevada..

Its something we have planned for many many years, its happening...We have always wanted to move out to the west coast..However an opportunity has arisen, close friends are also making the move to the Las Vegas area. My wifes family is fairly close by from Orange County up to Fresno...3 to 5 hour drive away, depending on who we want to visit...Close enough to family, but also perfect distance away as well.

Certain things have happened in the last year, that has made this move easier, and almost needed...We are all excited...

The only thing that was delaying the move was Adrian, but he will be having one of his best friends with him out there, and he will make new friends. We have already contacted the Las Vegas Jr Wranglers hoping to have Adrian play in the hockey program there..

The plan is to go in the summer and get settled in before the school year...Paperwork is being done for the kids and I, as my wife is a US Citizen making things a little easier for us to make the move.

We have a couple of places in mind in the Henderson area..(ironic eh Zach)...We love it out there...Voted one of the safest cities in America and depending on the area, great place to live in our opinions.

Zach will find it interesting its the sixth most walkable place in America, also the 2nd safest city in America.

Excited for you, Serge. Good luck

Selfishly, I feel like "AHL draft in Vegas" just got a little bit closer. :)

This has to happen...This pool has been together too long not to make this happen.

Looking at the Green valley Ranch area of Henderson

I went to a wedding 3 years ago and it was at the Ravella in Henderson. We hung around Henderson for a hour before the wedding. It is a beautiful area.

Sounds like fun Serge, good luck! We used to go to Phil Gordon's 4th of July party every year, he had a house on a golf course in Henderson. Beautiful area. I heard a lot of those houses were foreclosed in the sub-prime crash and were available for cents on the dollar after. Maybe you can get a mega mansion?

Hey serge, I used to hang out with Phil Ivey annually (I think that means once a year) for Canadian thanksgiving. He had an arena that had a yoga studio upstairs in Henderson. They have the best kale smoothies. I'll text my friend Phil Ivey to see if he can get you a kale smoothie

Not super cheap. But compared to Toronto bargain.

I was looking into getting a condo in Vegas next year but with the Canadian dollar being 75 cents, the idea is not good right now.

Hey serge, I used to hang out with Phil Ivey annually (I think that means once a year) for Canadian thanksgiving. He had an arena that had a yoga studio upstairs in Henderson. They have the best kale smoothies. I'll text my friend Phil Ivey to see if he can get you a kale smoothie

Shouldn't you be posting pictures of your tits on the internet to attract more 14 yr old boys?
  • Like 1