Whats Going On Here?

Browsing through the 100-200 lhe tables on stars, I noticed there are about 12 tables with 1 person sitting in wait. With at least 6 different people.Why arent they playing each other? Or is this some sort of bizzare ritual they are required to do to keep there status on stars?

They're heads up bum hunters.Most heads up regulars only play people who they think they have a massive edge over and since Stars doesn't have LHE heads up tables over 10/20 they wait at the regular tables hoping to get action.

They're heads up bum hunters.Most heads up regulars only play people who they think they have a massive edge over and since Stars doesn't have LHE heads up tables over 10/20 they wait at the regular tables hoping to get action.
You ever play HU LHE, Bob?
You ever play HU LHE, Bob?
yup, I've played some. Probably 30K hands or so but I haven't sat down at a heads up table in a couple years.I did okay but the whole heads up eco-system is a bit distasteful. With PTR nobody will play anybody who is any good and I've never wanted to be one of the 72 people sitting and waiting for action in the hope that somebody clueless will sit down with you. Then most times as soon as somebody gets up a little bit they hit and run.Also I don't know why but playing heads up brings out the inner ******* in people.

On a slightly different note i'm having trouble getting a game at $0.05/$0.10 NLH. I've managed to get on to 1 table but the rest seem full. Thought Stars automatically added another table when there were none free.edit i should add i have my filters set at 20-50 bb

yup, I've played some. Probably 30K hands or so but I haven't sat down at a heads up table in a couple years.I did okay but the whole heads up eco-system is a bit distasteful. With PTR nobody will play anybody who is any good and I've never wanted to be one of the 72 people sitting and waiting for action in the hope that somebody clueless will sit down with you. Then most times as soon as somebody gets up a little bit they hit and run.Also I don't know why but playing heads up brings out the inner ******* in people.
full on double sphincter all the way....
iF these guys really are just ahole bumhunters,then maybe a hit and run strategy would be appropriate.