Is Ignoring Jesus On Divorce Breaking The First Commandment?

Interesting. What's the point?
It's simple.If you have a dumb idea then you only have two ways to promote it without being shot down for the dumbness that it contains.1. Shotgun technique, throw it out everywhere and then run from debate.2. Subversion, Take over the teaching institutions that you didn't found and corrupt the lesson plan to promote your unscientific theoryThere is a 3rd, but it entails being able to prove what you think...so far it is not popular with any on the anti Christian side.

Does God have a stance on being flexible enough to suck your own dick? He gave most animals the ability to do it. I'd like to know before I spend a lot of money on yoga. And does God approve of yoga? It's a Buddhist thing and God might think Buddhists are assholes.

Interesting. What's the point?
What's the point of him going around trolling or my point for reposting that?My point was to show that he's a crazy douchebag. I don't know what his point is, I can't be fucked with trying to figure out the motivations of a crazy douchebag.
What's the point of him going around trolling or my point for reposting that?My point was to show that he's a crazy douchebag. I don't know what his point is, I can't be fucked with trying to figure out the motivations of a crazy douchebag.
Trollers do not discuss with all comers fool.Some of us can communicate well enough to not have to just post stupid pictures and let the others dither out what stupid point you are trying to make. Get much brighter fool before starting to label others. Grow up and we will not think you are such an ass hole. Some words have more than four letters don't cha know.If you have any balls or brains, pick any of my posts you do not agree with and show your stuff or remain a non communicative fool forever. Pathetic.All I see is an ass who could not argue himself out of a wet paper bag.RegardsDL
It's simple.If you have a dumb idea then you only have two ways to promote it without being shot down for the dumbness that it contains.1. Shotgun technique, throw it out everywhere and then run from debate.2. Subversion, Take over the teaching institutions that you didn't found and corrupt the lesson plan to promote your unscientific theoryThere is a 3rd, but it entails being able to prove what you think...so far it is not popular with any on the anti Christian side.
i do not think that word means what you think it means.
Trollers do not discuss with all comers fool.Some of us can communicate well enough to not have to just post stupid pictures and let the others dither out what stupid point you are trying to make. Get much brighter fool before starting to label others. Grow up and we will not think you are such an ass hole. Some words have more than four letters don't cha know.If you have any balls or brains, pick any of my posts you do not agree with and show your stuff or remain a non communicative fool forever. Pathetic.All I see is an ass who could not argue himself out of a wet paper bag.RegardsDL
you might be making a mistake here. just ask scott roland and his two lovely daughters.
Again, if you actually contributed to this forum instead of spamming it you would know how often I do jump into arguments, and what the status of my brains and balls are. But since you don't, I don't give two shits about demonstrating them to you. It isn't that I don't want to have discussions, I just don't want to have them with YOU, because you are an insufferable douchebag who clutters up our forum with spam. Period. What part of that don't you grasp? So, in closingnoose.jpg