• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

Ed has no goalies and I'm still worried!

A St Louis shutout should be all your team needs for tonight. I think there is a major tailgate party going on this afternoon in anticipation of a Swackers win tonight.

Ok, panicking a bit now... You'd think St. Louis is the obvious start but they are at Chicago... Against their league best PP! My other option is Arizona against Vancouver. Arrrrggggg

Ok, panicking a bit now... You'd think St. Louis is the obvious start but they are at Chicago... Against their league best PP! My other option is Arizona against Vancouver. Arrrrggggg

Thats a tough one...

vancouver is down a sedin and jannik Hansen. They can't score.
  • Like 1

vancouver is down a sedin and jannik Hansen. They can't score.

Yeah, my thoughts too... It all sounds good and makes sense but how often does that work out how you think!

Next year can we have a reject cup for the first round playoff rejects?

Im actually serious. A throw in $25 winner take all prize would be nice

Next year can we have a reject cup for the first round playoff rejects?

Im actually serious. A throw in $25 winner take all prize would be nice

Consolation Round

Losers of the 1st round of the Championship Playoffs play and the winner of that would be decided at the same time as the Championship Semi's Reject Cup Championship

We take $100 of the Reject Cup prize pool and have the Consolation Round winner play the Reject Cup Champion for that $100 at the same time as the Championship Finals

I think this would work great.

I have to quit the score app. Way too often it alerts me to a goal for my team and then it gets changed. It's nonsense.

It never pops up Andrew Ladd then gets changed to Teravainen!!!

I have to quit the score app. Way too often it alerts me to a goal for my team and then it gets changed. It's nonsense.

It never pops up Andrew Ladd then gets changed to Teravainen!!!

the best sound for me tonight is The Score app letting me know about a Johnny Hockey goal as my number 1 OT player against your goalies

and it just happened twice, hopefully no error

I don't like the alerts. I like sweating the goal after I see what team scored. Sort of like peeling a card in baccarat.

the best sound for me tonight is The Score app letting me know about a Johnny Hockey goal as my number 1 OT player against your goalies

and it just happened twice, hopefully no error

Yeah, obviously that's never a ****ing error. No chance that would ever get changed to Sam Bennett.

****ing Caps.

The other night I needed them to lose in OT/SO and I'd be in the 2nd round of the FCHL playoffs... tonight, I need them to win, and the **** it up. Bunch of idiots.

I lose in OT.

I think I would have had to win that to have a chance at the upset... tomorrow I have no goalies and a lineup so bad that it features both Jurco and Burmistrov. Can't come back from down 3-1, but I could have had a shot in a best of 3. Bollocks!

gg Jay..Doubt I have a shot with Pageau as my best player and not much else tomorrow..

gg Serge. I have no goalies, so anything is possible.

Ah...just saw you don't either. Well, stranger things have happened.

Game 3 Wednesday March 9th

2nd Round Championship Matchups

Steelheads 0.5 Cheap Thieves 3.0 (Steelheads Lead Series 2-1)

Puck Warfare 2.5 Mustangs 1.0 (Puck Warfare Lead Series 2-1)

Big M's 2.0 OT Win Shortstackers 2.0 (Big M's Lead Series 2-1)

Pk Dealers -1.5 Scarborough Shooters -1.0 (Shooters Lead Series 2-1)

Semi Final Reject Cup Matchups

Red Ravens 1.0 Underdogs 1.0 OT Win (Underdogs Lead Series 3-0)

Eagles 1.5 Swackers -0.5 (Eagles Lead Series 3-0)

All of these short game nights is causing nobody to be confident on any given night. We're all using the back end of our benches and having no goalie nights which is making us angst driven