• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

Martin Frk, who happens to be on the Shortstackers farm team, has 4 goals and 3 assists in the first 40 minutes of the first game of the QMJHL playoffs. It's the second intermission right now.

I'm actually rather mad that his parents didn't name him Mrtn Frk, but whatever.

I guess the Mooseheads took it easy in the 3rd period, only took 11 shots, only scored once, but it was Frk with another, so 5+3 on the night. Not bad. Drouin had 6 assists, while MacKinnon had 2+2. Pretty good team they've got there.

Yikes. My lineups are not pretty for round 1 of the reject cup. Good luck, Arp.

Mine are pretty rough too.

For some reason Carolina (Skinner+Pitkanen) are on a 6 day March Break now, and my best D Edler just got suspended for games 1+2.

How is it in this shortened season a team is off for 6 days? Must be a Nascar thing. (maybe NCAA related)

GL

Mine are pretty rough too.

For some reason Carolina (Skinner+Pitkanen) are on a 6 day March Break now, and my best D Edler just got suspended for games 1+2.

How is it in this shortened season a team is off for 6 days? Must be a Nascar thing. (maybe NCAA related)

GL

Pretty sure NCAA related

Sweating my reject cup game, I've got basically nobody left, but I do have JORDIE Benn...

Dallas scores a PP goal, my eyes open wide as it says scored by J. Benn... then I realize there's no way it's him, but obviously Jamie... click the name anyways, and it takes me to Jordie's page. Hope it's not a mistake, lol.

Vladimir Sobotka
1.0 Bobby Butler
Teemu Hartikainen

1.0 Jordie Benn

-1.0 B Florida

------------------

Jordan Eberle
0.5 Tomas Fleischmann
1.0 Travis Zajac
Andy McDonald

Nikita Nikitin
Tyler Myers
Andy Greene

-0.5 A New Jersey

Looks like it to me too.

I think I have the OT win right now, with Bobby Butler's 2 assists as my 3rd OT guy.

Good luck.

I actually had 3 other people playing today that I could have used. Palat for Tampa, Sheppard and Burish for SJ. Sheppard and Burish have like 4 assists between them, and I decided to reach for the sky and go Toffoli over Palat. Stafford healthy scratch was a surprise, but I learned too late to change. Hartikainen was a gamble either way, not sure how he got in over Palat.

Setting my lineups last night, I actually bothered to look at my players stats, and I realized that Tyler Johnson was already #2 on my team in PPG. lol

I put him in, and then thought....come on, I cant start him just cause he had 4 good games. So I started Zajac instead. Johnson 2GLS, Zajac 2ASS.

I left him in for tomm's lineup. lets see what happens.

OH MY GOD ARP.

I hope you've seen the Jordie Benn goal.

Erik Cole basically shot Benn's stick into the puck, which went into the net. LOLOLOLOLOOL.

Had not seen it. Now that I have.....LOLOLOL.

Thats unreal.

Setting my lineups last night, I actually bothered to look at my players stats, and I realized that Tyler Johnson was already #2 on my team in PPG. lol

I put him in, and then thought....come on, I cant start him just cause he had 4 good games. So I started Zajac instead. Johnson 2GLS, Zajac 2ASS.

I left him in for tomm's lineup. lets see what happens.

lol yeah, Toffoli is my #1 forward, but like, 3 games played... I put him in as my #6 because he was more likely to score than my other idiots... but he was also like 50/50 to be scratched.

Lots of hockey left.