Stakes! Five. Oh.

To celebrate my worst run ever, I'm going to hand out stakes (50/50) for the 8.80 turbo at 20:40 ET tonight.I'll do 5. Oh, since that's how many fingers I have on one hand. :club: I probably won't be playing it myself. I'm going to watch the new Hawaii five-O on TV tonight. Grace Park is yummy. I hope the show doesn't suck.On that note, and to steal a cue from Pilly Pill, post a hot pic of Grace Park* (not hard to find) along with your request, or its a no go. And also post your Poker Stars user id and city, so I'll know who the heck you are. Did I forget anything?I'll be around here for awhile, but I'm going to eat dinner in less than an hour. If I don't have 5 by then, I'll return and get the rest shipped as soon as I can. (Prolly just a few mins before it starts).Ok, the first 5 to follow the rules get in.EDIT: That's tournament 332011011.*No, I don't have a thing for Asian women. I have a thing for women.

To celebrate my worst run ever, I'm going to hand out stakes (50/50) for the 8.80 turbo at 20:40 ET tonight.I'll do 5. Oh, since that's how many fingers I have on one hand. :club: I probably won't be playing it myself. I'm going to watch the new Hawaii five-O on TV tonight. Grace Park is yummy. I hope the show doesn't suck.On that note, and to steal a cue from Pilly Pill, post a hot pic of Grace Park* (not hard to find) along with your request, or its a no go. And also post your Poker Stars user id and city, so I'll know who the heck you are. Did I forget anything?I'll be around here for awhile, but I'm going to eat dinner in less than an hour. If I don't have 5 by then, I'll return and get the rest shipped as soon as I can. (Prolly just a few mins before it starts).Ok, the first 5 to follow the rules get in.EDIT: That's tournament 332011011.*No, I don't have a thing for Asian women. I have a thing for women.
I suppose I'll sign up for stake for the night. Will do me some good after the night. Can only promise to finish in top 30 though. JSpencerFCP Philadelphia (Queue mockery for saying I'd never play again)Will post plenty of women as soon as I get home.