DO AS I SAY - NOT AS I DO!

One closing remark that I want to make: It is inexcusable for any Democrat or progressive right now to stand on the sidelines in this midterm election…Everybody out there has to be thinking about what’s at stake in this election and if they want to move forward over the next two years or six years or 10 years on key issues like climate change, key issues like how we restore a sense of equity and optimism to middle-class families who have seen their incomes decline by five percent over the last decade. If we want the kind of country that respects civil rights and civil liberties, we’d better fight in this election…We have to get folks off the sidelines. People need to shake off this lethargy, people need to buck up. Bringing about change is hard — that’s what I said during the campaign. It has been hard, and we’ve got some lumps to show for it. But if people now want to take their ball and go home, that tells me folks weren’t serious in the first place
Barack Obama
Sooooo …. Dear Leader must have spent this weekend hard at work, right? With just 23 days left to get people energized, Obama has to be leaving no stone unturned, no? Well,President Obama hit the golf course Saturday for what, by CBS News’ Mark Knoller’s calculation, was his 52nd such outing since taking office.According to the White House pool report, Obama went golfing Saturday with his usual partners: trip director Marvin Nicholson, press aide Ben Finkenbinder and the Department of Energy’s David Katz.
At least BG would be proud

I heard that Obama spend almost 7 hours EVERY DAY just lying in bed. And for most of that time, his eyes are closed! This clearly contradicts his statement that Democrats should work hard to maintain seats in congress. What a hypocrite! I'm going to make a post about it.

I heard that Obama spend almost 7 hours EVERY DAY just lying in bed. And for most of that time, his eyes are closed! This clearly contradicts his statement that Democrats should work hard to maintain seats in congress. What a hypocrite! I'm going to make a post about it.
Come on now.You know he spends a lot of time on vacation, or just screwing around. Time at Campo David isn't really on vacation, but playing golf or hosting a fundraiser is definitely time away from his job.Something Bush was accused of religiously by the democrats for 8 years. And Bush went to Crawford Texas most of the time he was 'on vacation' Obama is going to Maui and Martha' Vineyard etc.Time for some pay back and you guys are deserving because Obama is a fan of pleasuring himself.Which is the only time he is not screwing the county.
  • 2 weeks later...
as much as i disagree with their metods, i must admit to getting a boner at the gusto of their rallys
triumph of the will. find a copy. I got mine from a private torrent tracker, but I bet it's on google video or something.I'm not going to say it changed my life, because I am not sure what that would say about me, but it was very interesting. some of germany pre-WWII was beautiful.