"Mainly the point was... him celebrating is fine. But what's with the 25 other people? They didn't win a damn thing!"I see your point"so is that how you treat getting laid also?"Well the first time i was pretty excited however now it happens so often that its more of a satisfyin feelin and not a celebrated feelinyou probably get the same feeling when you blow your boyfriend :evil:

I also enjoyed the guy going over to Gus Hansen a couple of times for sympathy/encouragement. I think Gus must have been thinking -- "Dude, even I wouldn't have gone all in with K-3o! What the heck were you thinking?"

I also enjoyed the guy going over to Gus Hansen a couple of times for sympathy/encouragement. I think Gus must have been thinking -- "Dude, even I wouldn't have gone all in with K-3o! What the heck were you thinking?"
Yeah, he did that a lot. I think he was just doing it because he was jealous of the cheering section. They both got up entirely too much.

That was truly a good one, in my opinion. Anyone notice at the end while Sexton was saying the ending line that Haralabos moved his head to the side a few times mocking it, clearly in anger? I thought it was funny... what a nimrod :club:. The Grinder owns.

"Mainly the point was... him celebrating is fine. But what's with the 25 other people? They didn't win a damn thing!"I see your point"so is that how you treat getting laid also?"Well the first time i was pretty excited however now it happens so often that its more of a satisfyin feelin and not a celebrated feelinyou probably get the same feeling when you blow your boyfriend :evil:
lol, another e-thug, have fun with "Uncle Willy" tonight when he comes over to your house for "story time"

I hope him and his friends start a secret society... and they can all be called the grinders or something... and whenever they want to say something is cool they will call it 1.9 ...... and then they will get in a gang fight with the rocks and rings.... and the rocks and rings will be like."Don't mess with us you online poker playing n00bs, we're 1.4"and then they'll be like "what b1tches? 1.9 sucka!"

"the grinder" should of rubbed it in his face on national TV that he didnt put him on KQ. AS someone said earlier if he actually put him on KQ it would of been an instant call... IM glad after he won all his friends rushed the stage, who wouldnt want that after they won 1.9 million.

"lol, another e-thug, have fun with "Uncle Willy" tonight when he comes over to your house for "story time"Describe the characteristics of an "e-thug", I simply defended myself after your wise ass comment. And i dont know about you but i dont have an "Uncle Willy" and im a lil old for "story time". Perhaps things are a lil different by you but here in New Jersey, we like women and just women, not men too.douche clown :evil:

When one or two dozen of the Grinder's fans ran out there at the end ethe security guards were pushing them away from the table with all the money there. I was waiting to see some tense shotgun action aimed at some moron who got too close to the money. It either never happened (good thing) or they cut it (bad thing).In the future they may need to have guards with shotguns to prevent the crowd from rushing the table. I am not kidding. Otherwise it is only a matter of time before someone foolish thinks he has a chance to run off with a wad of cash. It would seriously suck to have gunplay with a shotgun in a crowd....