Full Tilt Quick Deposit Free $5

Just logged into FTP when a window popped up with this sweet deal :club: Get $5 extra when you make a Quick Deposit this week.Here's what you need to do in order to get your $5:Make a single deposit of $10 or more using Quick Deposit by 2010-07-12 23:59 ET. Your $5 will be released to your account within four hours of making your Quick DepositAnyone else get it?

Just logged into FTP when a window popped up with this sweet deal :club: Get $5 extra when you make a Quick Deposit this week.Here's what you need to do in order to get your $5:Make a single deposit of $10 or more using Quick Deposit by 2010-07-12 23:59 ET. Your $5 will be released to your account within four hours of making your Quick DepositAnyone else get it?
I saw that come up on my screen while playing Rush Poker and my offer was for $15 free, I guess FTP felt sorry or me!
I saw that come up on my screen while playing Rush Poker and my offer was for $15 free, I guess FTP felt sorry or me!
I wish full tilt felt sorry for me everyonce in awhile lol

i randomly got 10$ earlier in the week, in the middle of a hyperturbo sng. I definitely did not deposit, or cash for that matter, but the next time i went to the cashier i had more money. not complaining

Still havent received the free $5 although they said it would take less than four hours. Its now been about 36 hours. Sent them couple e-mails so hopefully soon.
Still havent received the free $5 although they said it would take less than four hours. Its now been about 36 hours. Sent them couple e-mails so hopefully soon.
wow, soon you will share your hatred for pokerstars with full tilt as well.

Finally a response-Thank you for your email. Players who deposit successful using Quick Deposit, after recieving the offer, will receive a bonus of $5. Usually the bonus will be credited into your account within 4 hours after your deposit was successfully processed, and doesn't need to be released through points. However, unfortunately we are experiencing delay in crediting this bonus to player's accounts. Rest assured your bonus will be credited shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your patience. If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're always here to help. Enjoy your bonus, and good luck at the tables! Regards, RudolfFull Tilt Poker SupportThis is a good reason to not put timeline just in case trouble arises. So they claimed within 4 hours, it has been over 48 hours now. GG Full Tilt

received the funds today, only 3 days latebetter late than never I guess

o no your free money is lateshit better let everybody know!
The money isnt the important part here , its the fact that they promise something in a certain period of time and don't deliver when stated. In other words its bad business, doesnt really matter to these fkn crooks anyways now that I think of it.
The money isnt the important part here , its the fact that they promise something in a certain period of time and don't deliver when stated. In other words its bad business, doesnt really matter to these fkn crooks anyways now that I think of it.
take your business elsewhere thenoh wait youre banned everywhere else
take your business elsewhere thenoh wait youre banned everywhere else
Why do you contimue to bait me you fkn asswipe?Your a 20 year old punk that has nothing better to do than be a prick to people online, cause you know people cant do anything about it.You are a classless immature douche bag, EAT MY BONER!!
why do you contimue to bait me you fkn asswipe?huh do you get off being a prick to people online?Dude you must live a sad, sad life.
because you're the scum of the earthalso because you're crying over $5.
Why do you contimue to bait me you fkn asswipe?Your a 20 year old punk that has nothing better to do than be a prick to people online, cause you know people cant do anything about it.You are a classless immature douche bag, EAT MY BONER!!
i'll reply to your edit too: people can do something about it. ignore it.I'm classless and immature? http://forum.parttimepoker.com/new-member-...pp-herly33.html tho?
You're.

lurbzzzzzzzzz you dirty rat , you are relentless but full of life. I love you for that. herly is reaching out to you in a way that in unknown to us at this moment. 33 ,you dirty stinking rat. why do they pick on youand why do you let it get to you. invite lbz to lunch at his fav fast food place and get this fixed.

lurbzzzzzzzzz you dirty rat , you are relentless but full of life. I love you for that. herly is reaching out to you in a way that in unknown to us at this moment. 33 ,you dirty stinking rat. why do they pick on youand why do you let it get to you. invite lbz to lunch at his fav fast food place and get this fixed.
the only thing i am going to assume is that apparently i don't stinkalso there's no white castle in california so this is impossible anyway