Negreanu Open Wed June 9th At 9:00 Pm Et

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was fun...I was short stack going to final table, finished second..Got lucky on some flips..That Arsenic guys is an ******* and should be banned IMO.
Details?

gg serge, see I had faith in you

That Arsenic guys is an ******* and should be banned IMO.
I didn't play the tourney but I agree with this. The dude has been an ass in other threads as well.
So below is the random list I came up with once the tourney closed for registration and the results from tonight.6: CorvairShagg (Birmingham), So Shaggy, if you want to be my HORSE in a $33 sat for the big WSOP mega Sat let me know in this thread and I`ll send you the $33.
Bob, I am honored to win the stake, but I am going to be honest with you. Even If I luckbox the Sat. and the Main Tourney, (I feel like I am not good enough yet to be able to sniff FT, but I'd give it my best college try (never went) ), I would be unable to go to the WSOP (even though I would LOVE to go back to Vegas again. You can never go there too many times IMO). I am currently grounded by the US DOJ (that is why I got back into poker and being serious with it. Stuck at home for a while). Anyway, since I would not be able to fully meet your terms, I will have to pass the honor on to the next luckbox that gets drawn. Sorry for the long de-acceptance speech, but just felt like it deserved a good reason why I could not shoulder this prize. Too much information? I guess a simple "No Thanks" would have worked too :club:

when's this $33 sat to the 330 mega or whatever?

Bob, I am honored to win the stake, but I am going to be honest with you. Even If I luckbox the Sat. and the Main Tourney, (I feel like I am not good enough yet to be able to sniff FT, but I'd give it my best college try (never went) ), I would be unable to go to the WSOP (even though I would LOVE to go back to Vegas again. You can never go there too many times IMO). I am currently grounded by the US DOJ (that is why I got back into poker and being serious with it. Stuck at home for a while). Anyway, since I would not be able to fully meet your terms, I will have to pass the honor on to the next luckbox that gets drawn. Sorry for the long de-acceptance speech, but just felt like it deserved a good reason why I could not shoulder this prize. Too much information? I guess a simple "No Thanks" would have worked too :club:
Story time.
No Thanks
No worries Shaggy
So Hatchet gets it.
Hatchet aka ilMaKeUfAmOuS please let me know if you would like to play on my stake.
when's this $33 sat to the 330 mega or whatever?
The $33 ones run every couple hours it seems and usually give out around 7 or 8 seats to the $370.
Details?
Calling me a mother****** and a c*** just because i beat him in a coinflip is just dumb..He was doing it to others as well.i like playing this tourney as most of the people are funny and friendly. I usually dont have chat on in normal tourneys as there are a bunch of these childish players. This tourney is usually different.

I played so bad last night.That is what I get for not watching the table.hopefully i will pick it up next week.Good game all and see you next week.

No worries ShaggyHatchet aka ilMaKeUfAmOuS please let me know if you would like to play on my stake.The $33 ones run every couple hours it seems and usually give out around 7 or 8 seats to the $370.
I'll be your Horse Hatchet826 (Sunrise)
I'll be your Horse Hatchet826 (Sunrise)
I just sent the $33.Let me know when you play the sat for the $370. They seem to run every few hours
I just sent the $33.Let me know when you play the sat for the $370. They seem to run every few hours
It will be today or tomorrow most likely Ill look threw the Sats to see if I find a Nonturbo for a later day but if not I will post Tourney # and of course Hands that go down
Calling me a mother****** and a c*** just because i beat him in a coinflip is just dumb..He was doing it to others as well.i like playing this tourney as most of the people are funny and friendly. I usually dont have chat on in normal tourneys as there are a bunch of these childish players. This tourney is usually different.
serge one of the things I love about the Neg Open is we have fun with our bunch, he should learn to respect our group, we tease each other and that's how it goes, right I fold lol. The other thing, is I learn certain plays from this group as well like from people such as Gallo and GWC and others on the forum here, so it's a good game and somewhat a challenge to have fun and beat the ones who I think are good. Or donk out on some of them too :club:
It will be today or tomorrow most likely Ill look threw the Sats to see if I find a Nonturbo for a later day but if not I will post Tourney # and of course Hands that go down
After looking and not seeing any nonturbos I've decided to play on monday I'll post tourney info in this thread.
serge one of the things I love about the Neg Open is we have fun with our bunch, he should learn to respect our group, we tease each other and that's how it goes, right I fold lol. The other thing, is I learn certain plays from this group as well like from people such as Gallo and GWC and others on the forum here, so it's a good game and somewhat a challenge to have fun and beat the ones who I think are good. Or donk out on some of them too :club:
This explains a lot.
This explains a lot.
Translation:It is clear enough that you are making some distinction in what you said, that there is some nicety of terminology in your words. I can't quite follow you.
This explains a lot.
Translation:It is clear enough that you are making some distinction in what you said, that there is some nicety of terminology in your words. I can't quite follow you.
[x] laughing out loud and getting weird looks from my family