Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Look for Tournament #260241930 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars for the $11 Negreanu Open HORSE Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpI should be playing since it's the greatest form of poker ever invented: LimitHave Fun

Since Bob was gracious enough to give me a stake last week, I am passing on the good fortune to someone this week. I did not finish ITM, but I had been having a bad run the past few weeks. I went on "vacation" last week to take some time off, research, study more, re-eval, but played Wednesday courtesy of Bob. Since I started back this weekend I have had a really good run, therefore I want to pass the good karma on to someone else. 1 Stake available for anyone who posts in this thread today. If Bob will not mind running the names through the randomizer and posting the winner 1 hour before start time, that would be cool.Good Luck!! and Thanks Again BOB!!!

I would like my name to be added to the random drawing for a stake. Whatsupma3 (New Castle) on stars

in as usual, as I love playing horse, Gary and Gallo get in this game loland stop sitting out you pussies :club:

1 Stake available for anyone who posts in this thread today. If Bob will not mind running the names through the randomizer and posting the winner 1 hour before start time, that would be cool.Good Luck!! and Thanks Again BOB!!!
That's nice of you to offer a stake. Bob may be busy so here's how to come up with a random horse. Write down who is eligible, go here, and give the first person on the list a stake. orAssign a number to each person eligible, go here, and generate a random number using the True Random Number Generator on the right side of the page. You should also state the terms like, 50/50 stake, no stake back or whatever so there's no confusion. GL to whomever gets the stake.
That's nice of you to offer a stake. Bob may be busy so here's how to come up with a random horse. Write down who is eligible, go here, and give the first person on the list a stake. orAssign a number to each person eligible, go here, and generate a random number using the True Random Number Generator on the right side of the page. You should also state the terms like, 50/50 stake, no stake back or whatever so there's no confusion. GL to whomever gets the stake.
Thanks!! I did not know what you guys were using for a randomizer prog. 50/50 w/ no stakeback sound good??? I've been on fire at .10/.25 the past few days, so just feel like being nice. :)I'll post results Hour or less before tourney time.

Are you guys just screwing with me or what? All I've done the last 11 months or whatever is donate to your fricking prizepools. With your lameass 20player at most fields you would tHink you would be nice to me and welcome a big time donater to the tourneys. Instead you treat me like chit. WHY? This posting after I lost over 100 on fulltilt and on my way to losing chasing the jackpot on ub. What did I do to you?

Are you guys just screwing with me or what? All I've done the last 11 months or whatever is donate to your fricking prizepools. With your lameass 20player at most fields you would tHink you would be nice to me and welcome a big time donater to the tourneys. Instead you treat me like chit. WHY? This posting after I lost over 100 on fulltilt and on my way to losing chasing the jackpot on ub. What did I do to you?
you let what some one said on the internet effect you.
You have to have a thick skin.People only rag on you when they care about you. Secret man crushes all around.
You were a dickhead when I bested you with 95 > AA for like 15 BB's in a neg-o, when it was the last of the year, and my only chance to make chip set status was to out you and another player specifically in 9th and 8th at the FT. You were very bad about it. It's a friendly game, and my move made sense. I have no problem with an initial gripe, but you flamed in the chatbox, then in the thread, etc. etc. If the "lameass field" goes down from 20 to 19 and that means your dead money is gone, all good by me. Hell, I might move some funds from tilt to stars and start playing again :)Literally the only person on here that ever made my "e-bad side". I'm so easy going and the internet is so lol, everyone is either good side or indifferent, except you.
You were a dickhead when I bested you with 95 > AA for like 15 BB's in a neg-o, when it was the last of the year, and my only chance to make chip set status was to out you and another player specifically in 9th and 8th at the FT. You were very bad about it. It's a friendly game, and my move made sense. I have no problem with an initial gripe, but you flamed in the chatbox, then in the thread, etc. etc. If the "lameass field" goes down from 20 to 19 and that means your dead money is gone, all good by me. Hell, I might move some funds from tilt to stars and start playing again :)Literally the only person on here that ever made my "e-bad side". I'm so easy going and the internet is so lol, everyone is either good side or indifferent, except you.
hu for rollz

List RandomizerThere were 11 items in your list. Here they are in random order:Whatsupma3 (New Castle)se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)iamin4u(bethesda)Carl78 (Plainfield)FCP Bobcoug2828bbgun5310 (Navarre)MaxStPolish (Lombard)JoeShowdowngwcgwcrcgs59WINNER!!!Whatsupma3 (New Castle)Good Luck!!

List RandomizerThere were 11 items in your list. Here they are in random order:Whatsupma3 (New Castle)se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)iamin4u(bethesda)Carl78 (Plainfield)FCP Bobcoug2828bbgun5310 (Navarre)MaxStPolish (Lombard)JoeShowdowngwcgwcrcgs59WINNER!!!Whatsupma3 (New Castle)Good Luck!!
you shouldn't include those who didn't apply for the stake....