ok, but did u read what i wrote? i know, but honestly, what is he raising with here? i told you he's a good player..he's not raising with a pair..he either has 1 of the 4 hands (set, straight, higher fd, or lower fd - this being the least likely)...i dont know, the more i think about it, the more it seems a marginal shove/call at best...he's not going to bet 1/3 of his stack and fold to a shove (cause he's a good player), only hand i have crushed is a lower fd/straight combo.....he had a fd, q8 clubs...i hit my straight, but he said to me afterwards that i should've folded..and it made me think..
The problem with this analysis is that the higher FD is only one factor. It isn't a large enough factor to swing our decision. You did the correct thing.
You are only questioning your play because you know what the villain had because you were in the hand. That is being results oriented. This is a profitable spot to shove/reraise, and you should be doing it every time in this particular situation. If he ends up having a higher flush draw oh well move on. It's not like you don't have other outs. Everybody sees the point you are making and yes it is possible for him to have a higher flush draw, but is he going to have it enough of the time that we are considering folding? And the answer is a definite NO.
Well put.
He calls with nothing better than a higher flush draw.He isn't as strong for which originally gave him credit.
well, i think he's calling with whatever he has...whether it be the set, straight, fd..he invested 1/3 already...but i guess i need to look at it as a whole, and realize that in the long run, pushing is the correct thing to do...(just maybe not against this player..lol, really..at least sometimes)