Bah Humbug [$11 9man]

It's late game, and I'm in chip accumulation mode. Assuming your average villain, how do we go on here?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 75/150 Blinds (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Replayer from Poker Hands Replayer1413.gifCO (t3265)Button (t2110)SB (t1365)BB (t1980)Avii (UTG) (t1700)MP (t3080)Avii's M: 7.56Preflop: Avii is UTG with 7 :club:, A :4hAvii bets t400, 4 folds, BB calls t250Flop: (t875) 6 :5c, 10 :3h, 10 :ts(2 players)BB bets t300, Hero (t1300) goes allin?

Hero folds PF, and folds the flop. A7o is way too weak to open UTG 6handed, and if you are going to do it when you have like 11 BBs, you need to open shove.On the flop, just fold. Your steal didn't work, no reason to continue on.

i would rather shove then open standard raise, if we are going to steal get max fold equity imo. we are very short. a fold pre would be prudent thou. as played, are you insane? just fold and find an open shove spot

You are UTG, the short stack, and you put in 1/3rd of your chips w/A7os. If its a steal attempt PF then just shove and hope that you don't get called. After the flop the BB leads out w/a bet of 300 and even though you whiff you come over the top all in?????? He almost certainly has a hand and he wants you to call! Your best hope is that he has AK and that the board will pair again (unless you put him on a weak hand like JJ and plan to hit your 3 outer). You know he's not going to fold and you decided to take your chances w/ace high!!!! Jesus I hate online poker sometimes because if I was the villain here I probably have JJ and you would hit your ace on the river.