Semifinals Ngfhl..clydesdales Vs Kharma Initiative

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wee..now a 2.5 goal...two Leafs goals result in 4.5 goals for me..thats got to be a record..

Did you win game 5 Serge?
2 late goals by Jakub Voracek made it close, but I hung onto win by a half..Need Kessel and Bozak to work some more magic on Tuesday in Game 6..I will be there to cheer them on.BTW for lost fans , dont you think its "Kharma" that a guy named Jakub is scoring 2 goals..And wtf is Bouwmeester doing scoring...If i can write the script for Tuesdays game, it would be something like this:Scenario Ultimate Fantasy:Leafs win 12-4...Kessel breaks Sittler's record by getting 6 and 5 assists.Zach Bogosian scores a hat trick. The crowd goes wild...Its pandemoniumScenario could happen:Kessel scores 2 goals and assist, Bozak gets a goal and 2 assists...Phaneuf goal and an assist.Bogosian scores a goal...Leafs win 5-2Scenario disaster:Leafs get shutout 4-0 on goals by Peverley and Kubina

GAME 6:CLYDESDALES:1. Phil Kessel...Toronto...OT2. Pavel Datsyuk...Detroit3. Dustin Penner..Edmonton4. Steve Sullivan..Nashville.5. Jamie Langenbrunner..New Jersey6. Tyler Bozak...Toronto7. Dion Phaneuf...Toronto8. Zach Bogosian..Atlanta9. Kris Russell...Columbus10. Roman Polak...St louisRangers GoaliesKHARMA:Henrik Sedin, VANDaniel Alfredsson, OTTJonathan Toews, CHITravis Zajac, NJMartin Erat, NSHJakub Voracek, CLBShea Weber, NSHKeith Yandle, PHXFrancois Beauchemin, TORAlex Edler, VANNY RANGERS GOALIESDecided to take the goalies out of the equation and go with the same goalies..Have Phoenix at Vancouver but this is safer....I need a big night from the Leafs obviously to have a chance...The fun part is I will be at the Leafs game tonight and 4 of my players are involved...I need to be able to stop his two Swedish stars and I should win the game...Kessell hat trick ONE TIME..

i have run into major injury issues...MalkinCarterVanekGoncharthats a pretty decent starting lineup for most teams..But we never give up and we persevere..Everything is pointing to a career night from Kessel tonight...Previous career high is April 12, last game of the regular season last year..Where he got a hat trick and an assist...

I have lots of fans..Going to the game with JP tonight. He is also in Game 6 of his AHL series..We both have Kessel..BOOYA...

Wouldn't it be great if Serge has already left for the game, I put in MacArthur and he gets a hat trick against the Leafs tonight! Serge watched it happen all the while thinking he's on my bench!Now that would be great KHARMA! :club:
i saw it..with the Iphone I am connected all the time..Smoke that Kharma boy