Say what the hell you want in there. Sometimes it's strangely calming after a long tough session to read stuff in there. Mercury always keeps me amused.
I just started playing tournament poker seriously over the last couple months and it's the only thing I have found so far that keeps me sane. I used to just hit my computer (like it was being a bad dog or something) but that's not a good strategy.
My ideal table would beMercury69CanebrainLuckydog440044kodkidspydur16because they all run so bad.
Glad I checked this thread out, I can only assume that's me at the end =P. Not sure if I should feel honored for making the list, or feel like a fish. Guess I'm just gonna go run bad on my microstakes tourneys for a bit.

i'm almost pretty sure this thread has been done before with the pros....i just still don't know how to work the search feature without getting completely frustrated at all the threads that come up.pro table would have to be:DN - just cause well i think he'd make it alot of funPA- well, he's really easy on the eyes hellmuth-i'd want to make him blow upmatusow -do i need to give any reasons here?I really think Jen Harmon would be my 5 pro, there are truly alot of things i really admire about her.My all FCP table would be, well it would have to be a whole tourney.But ...donktehtoehwsgallorosegatortomcappychrozzoboth kobe brosguapobentucker*****definately cubsfan44

i'm almost pretty sure this thread has been done before with the pros....i just still don't know how to work the search feature without getting completely frustrated at all the threads that come up.pro table would have to be:DN - just cause well i think he'd make it alot of funPA- well, he's really easy on the eyes hellmuth-i'd want to make him blow upmatusow -do i need to give any reasons here?I really think Jen Harmon would be my 5 pro, there are truly alot of things i really admire about her.My all FCP table would be, well it would have to be a whole tourney.But ...donktehtoehwsgallorosegatortomcappychrozzoboth kobe brosguapobentucker*****definately cubsfan44
Holy crap haven't seen you around in forever. We used to grind 4.40's years ago haha.
Holy crap haven't seen you around in forever. We used to grind 4.40's years ago haha.
run better and it'll be just like old times >_<