Clash Of The Big Stack Titans [$11 9man]

This guy has coolered the shit out of a few opponents, and has been opening 3x for most every other hand. In hudbot terms, he had to have been at least a 50% VPIP with high aggression, always opening for 3x.What do we do here? Look at other stacks as well as the situation as a whole; while calling to see a flop may be the "safest" play, I would hate to play my pokat tens as I would play 56s.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Replayer from Poker Hands Replayer1027.gifUTG (t5173)MP (t1757)Avii (Button) (t4995)SB (t645)BB (t930)Avii's M: 33.30Preflop: Avii is Button with 10 :ts, 10 :club:UTG bets t200, 1 fold, Hero (t0) ?

Standard flat. You hope one of the blinds shoves and he folds is the best scenario. Other than that, just use your position and own him. You're going to hate life if he shoves over your 3bet, b/c he can do that with like JJ+, AK, maybe AQ or 99 if hes as aggro as you say. Whatever it is, you wouldn't be able to call a 4bet and you'd fold the best hand a ton. 3betting also lets him get away with his shit hands like A8/A9/KJ type stuff. Just call and play postflop.

Yea I like to just flat and play a pot against him in position. There aren't antes involved, so we're not picking up dead money or anything. We really don't want to be put in a marginal situation, this deep